Thread: DCOM.... If you have a spare one?

Default DCOM.... If you have a spare one?

I know that this is a long shot and I also know that people really don't like parting with these but I am after a DCOM. I was there at the first gnomekindle and had no idea about them which is why I didn't stock up on the presents and try and get one, nor did I have the time.

So I can compensate you quite well if you are interested. Please send me a message on the forum.

Thanks

Default Re: DCOM.... If you have a spare one?

what is a DCOM, and which server are you on?

what is a DCOM, and which server are you on?
    Chaos, and it is a dim crystal of might. It adds nature damage

a Dim Druidic Crystal of Might would add a chance of bonus nature damage on any physical attack, but crystals exist for most, if not all, damage types and a new one is available every 10 levels. There are also crystals of magic which add the damage on offensive spells instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikaze View Post
    a Dim Druidic Crystal of Might would add a chance of bonus nature damage on any physical attack, but crystals exist for most, if not all, damage types and a new one is available every 10 levels. There are also crystals of magic which add the damage on offensive spells instead.
    Yes they do but I am not after them. This is what I am after, it is common for it to be shortened to DCOM

not to be too discouraging, but the DCoM is by far the best and most sought after crystal in the game,and is the rarest to boot. i really hope you find one but the likelihood of that is.......well you would have a better chance winning the lottery.....2 times in a row lol. i had a spare i sold a few months after the event which supplied it was over, and it sold for 300g back then when they were a little more common, im afraid there prolly is no price for one now. people simply wont sell em, and even players leaving the game will hold onto them for chance one day they might return, im sorry if i seem really negative but im afraid its just the reality of it

Gothos of Chaos, second Saris of Istaria to achieve adventure rating of 278

Yes I do realise this... But I thought that I might try

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Yes they do but I am not after them. This is what I am after, it is common for it to be shortened to DCOM
    Well there's something I've never seen before, learn something new everyday...except in english classes which actually destroy knowledge.

Thread Information