Thread: Newbie says Hi

Default Newbie says Hi

Hiya evr'ybody!

I played the 14-day trial a few years ago and I've decided to rejoin the world of Istaria in the hopes that I can put more of my attention and effort into it. I'm a WoW refugee that's just looking for a nice PvE community to relax and possibly partake in a bit of RP. I've always noticed that Istaria has a very strong sense of community and kinship, where people know you by name, and I find it refreshing. Even cruising around on the mainsite, viewing the player galleries...it's reminiscent of a time when people didn't worry about their ID's too much.

But yea, ever since I quit the trial I've been keeping an eye on this game and to date, this is the only PvE adventuring game I've found after a year's worth of crawling the nets that features playable dragon characters. I'm very curious to see what Istaria's change-of-hands will do with that niche, I'm curious to see how it will grow.

I've been trying to do my part, inviting friends over and showing them the world. Many of them are too used to playing the mainstream and complain about the graphics and the UI...I'm not sure how to combat that.

Anywho, Hi!

Still not sure what shard I'll be playing on but I'm leaning Chaos.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Newbie says Hi

most welcome home, mith!!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

welcome Mithras

Have fun and enjoy our wonderful world with us.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Welcome to you! If you do decide to play on Chaos, feel free to look me up!

*serves mithras some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Cool Re: Newbie says Hi

*waves* Hi, Mithras!

Sent
    N.B.: I reserve the right to be wrong and exercise it frequently.
    AzureFire - Spiritist - Chaos
    Glormf Sulfurous - Hatchie - Chaos
    Ruddy Bloke - Reaver - Chaos

Welcome back Mithras. See you in the clouds of Istaria.

hi there, hope to see you in Istaria sometime
    Chromos - 100 Ancient Lunus, 100 DragonCrafter,100 Lairshaper
    Titles - Expert DragonCrafter - Expert Lairshaper

Hello Mithras!

If you're looking for a game to relax and RP in, then you've certainly chosen the right one. While we have our share of drama and skirmishes in this community, its been one of my favorites, and its definitely a much more slow-paced and relaxed game to play and enjoy than WoW and others.

If you want to RP though, I urge you to join the Order shard, as thats where most of the RP can be found, though its more story-based and in depth than just occasional RP actions for the fun of it, so its up to you. Either way, welcome to Istaria! If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Hi there Welcome to istaria I reside on chaos and would/will look forward to seeing you around.. while there isnt much roleplay on chaos there is some you just have to know how to look for it.. the guild i am in Timeless has lots of roleplay ^^ we even have families.. just depends how extreme you want to get i guess..

feel free to send a /tell to either of my players Agua is my main dragon and Lolaya is my saris

Thread Information