Thread: Taking a break

Default Taking a break

Hi guys!
    I'm not leaving exactly! Just taking a break for a while.

I love this game dearly , but I find that over the years I have grown bored with the combat and crafting. The last two years have been the best ever as I've moved to Order and discovered the wonderful community and RolePlaying aspect. I adore it! It's what has kept me enthusiastic about the game.

Sadly, for a few months now, the server population has been low- the lowest I have (personally) ever seen it and I find that I log in and feel hopeless, even when actively seeking Roleplay, it's hard to find. Excitement in the server seems the exception rather than the rule lately, and I find myself getting really bummed out.. which is no good. Add in general frustration about other things related to the game and I find that I am not enjoying myself at all anymore.

So I will be taking a break, and wait, in hopes that things will turn around. I will probably peek in from time to time to see how things are.

If anyone is interested in RP and wants one of my characters around, please feel free to contact me as I'm sure I'd jump at the chance. You can grab me at [email protected] anytime.

So, for now, Nambroth, Vesper, and Zhyree are having a big nap.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Default Re: Taking a break

I understand Nam- I really do!

Take good care - I `m sure we meet again *hugs*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I too understand, and I apologise for being part of the problem by being one of those who are absentee.

Take care.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

may flights of angels sing thee to thy rest and bring you home again when you are ready!
    never know when i will want more royal portraits!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves nambroth some delicious klava with a towel and a curtsy for sustenance and encouragement to return sooner rather than later*
    always remember your home awaits you :-)

Thread Information