Thread: Newbie checking in

Default Newbie checking in

Sup peeps.

Just moved to the Chaos server after a brief foray on blight when that was the only server that allowed for Vista.

Was kinda hoping with the move to a live server that I'd see more players around but so far that doesn't seem to be the case. As such I was wondering where everyone on this server spent most of there time in the game world.

Regards,
    ND

Default Re: Newbie checking in

First off I want to welcome you to Chaos.
    It actually is not so strange to find the server a little empty depending on what time of the day you log on.

Personally I am a European player and when I play during the day it's a whole lot more quiet then during my evenings, when many of the American players start playing.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Welcome to Chaos

It is pretty variable as to when you'll find a good number of players on, depends on the time of day and the day itself. I usually find more of my friends are around in the evening (UK time), until about 3-4am GMT, but sometimes they all seem to decide on an early night the same night

Feel free to ask if there's anything you need, New Player Assistance is a good place to hang out - can't guarantee that the answers you get will be right or sensible, hehe, but we all do our best to help.

Welcome! to chaos xD as dracora stated there is prime time for people to be on ... mostly some time between 6 to 7 pm (american central time)
    after work

sorry you have not met many people ofcourse if you see me online or my saris feel free to send a /tell... new trismus is very popular with hatchies a lot of the time ^^

*waves a large blue wing*

I have recently returned as well, and have seen many more returning as well as of late. This is a good trend and I can assure you there are several of us out there. Sometimes catch people porting between places in Bristugo, and new and old players alike in New Trismus.

Thread Information