Thread: Do I look cold? (artwork)

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

Smile Do I look cold? (artwork)

Gallery

~<Gengel>~

Default Re: Do I look cold? (artwork)

I think you look HAWT!
    ...and cold at the same time

I like your artwork. Very talented!
    Sounjah <Strata> of Order
    60 Carpenter - 45 Fletcher - 28 Blacksmith - 23 Outfitter 31 Ranger - 21 Druid - 21 Cleric - 21 Scout
    RedStorm <Strata> of Order Dragon Hatchling

C-c-c-cooollld!!

Eyes are warm, though.

Susurrus
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Wowsers once again! I kind of wonder why she has that cool cape - must be pockets on the inside? It's certainly not protecting her from the elements at all. And her outfit - yikes! - here I'd been thinking the Kirasanct wear in game was a bit revealing... o.O

I adore those giant icicle torches, and I love the detail of reflections in the crystals next to her. The towers in the background are a very nice touch of fiendish architecture too.

Another awesome work, thank you for sharing!

Originally from Palmyra, now "South Selen".

* Laughing * The clothing was probably the hardest thing for this scene. Armor on a fiend does not fit or look right. Take a peek at the guards around Kirasanct. Everytime I tried to find something leathery and full of chains , a la Kirasanct wear, it made the fiend look like an S/M character. So, I compromised with the the very 'practical' metal bikini and a glacier texture. I added the cape to add dynamism and make the fiend less revealing but still mischievious. I also tried to show that the fiends, creatures of the cold, would probably overheat on a sunny, snow-laden day (How is that for an excuse? )

The throne was an ad hoc find on my part but I liked the protruding crystals. Of course, I had to make the crystals out of turquoise and jade You noticed the torches, but what is on top is a snow globe I often wondered if the fiend's evil magic had something to do with the cold.

I added a Kirasanct-like tower in the background to hopefully tie the scene to the game.

One thing I did wrestle with is the position of the fiend's tail. In the game, it does not swish very much. So, I added enough movement to keep it functional

Thanks so much for the feedback. I really appreciate everybody's comments when I post artwork.

And... I can not share the entire blame for the piece You can also blame Shian for encouraging me

Gengel

Wonderful piece of art
    most impressed I am- again. Thy for sharing Gengel.

What I like most on this pic : Its so realistic. I feel like I could breathe the cold fresh air, feel the snow under my paws and the wind in my scales.
    And she- listening to what I`m just saying
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

not cold but striking
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Thread Information