Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draconic caster woes

Default Re: Draconic caster woes

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Note: Faction is a philosophical difference and has nothing to do with fighting style. You can certainly have a Lunus caster or Helian melee fighter.
    Lorewise you are correct since Lunus see bipeds as slaves and Helians see bipeds as things that require guidance to not become extinct. However if you take a look at the stats that are increased by finishing (A)RoP, as well as the hatchling only quest scales they clearly show a tendency to “dump� the biped friendly Helians towards magic and Lunus towards melee.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    (When you're 40 adv and are successfully soloing rating 60-75 mobs, you'll know what I'm talking about.)
    Depending on which mobs you are talking about Flame/Ice or Energy might make quite a difference as well as Cloak of Thorns or like half a dozen other biped gifts and enhances and also the primal health spell can be quite potent. So yes I guess it should indeed be possible with a mega load of biped buffs, however with dragon-only buffs I doubt it could be as easy as you wrote down here.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Draconic caster woes

I have to agree with Steelclaw here, with proper tactics and knowing thy enemy it is indeed that easy.

Look me up on chaos for a extended explanation, if required.
    Ignem Infernum - Abi in malum rem.
    Ixatchitxl the Defiler - Fafnir who? I was here first!
    Think! Its not illegal...yet.
    Adventuring: aka Genocide, Graverobbing, and Temple Desecration.

Thread Information