Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unjoining a school? can I do that?

Default Re: Unjoining a school? can I do that?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Plus, being in lots of crafting schools has no effect on your character so there's no need to remove one.
    Amon, are you sure on that part?

If I got lets say, L 100 tinkerer. And start a with lets say L 1 Blacksmith I do not get XP for making lets say, Bronze Bars. I maybe can make Mithril or Cobalt Bars but it surely does affect my character and my other Craft schools - from that point of view its nice to have an option to drop a Craft school like we can drop Adventure schools
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post

If I got lets say, L 100 tinkerer. And start a with lets say L 1 Blacksmith I do not get XP for making lets say, Bronze Bars. I maybe can make Mithril or Cobalt Bars but it surely does affect my character and my other Craft schools - from that point of view its nice to have an option to drop a Craft school like we can drop Adventure schools
    My experience has been that where skills cross over in crafting, it is a far bigger boon to leveling quickly than any kind of negative. That said, I can see from a roleplay perspective that someone might want to drop a craft school taken by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post

Regardless, we're not going to add a way to remove crafting schools.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes, This happened with me as well when try to start Blacksmithing. I skip the training Isle and went straight to TS. When i talked to the trainer there he would not give me Tools (which i had from another friend) or the First bar Formula. Had to go back to Spirits and do the crafting quest there to get them from that trainer.

Look at completed quests. It might be silly, but they may have goofed up that quest line, and the first part might be to actually join the school?

Thread Information