Thread: Please let Relstaroth sell jman and beginner secondary resources again

Default Please let Relstaroth sell jman and beginner secondary resources again

My crafter isn't interested in learning to lairshape. She is interested in helping out though.

I don't really understand the reasoning why she can't help out the lairshapers by creating something mutually beneficial. Namely the Lodestones, tricuts, cast stones.

I feel like I'm in some sort of black market because I happen to have a few of these from back when he sold them.

"You like this yeees? Very rare Journeyman Cast Stone formula no longer availible"... same price as Rolex watch or Expert scalecraft kit.

Default Re: Please let Relstaroth sell jman and beginner secondary resources again

Relstaroth has NEVER sold those formulas, they have always been quest-given. And that is how they will remain. But the bug that you are referring to, where he won't give you the formulas again if you ask him to, is fixed in one of the patches on Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Please let Relstaroth sell jman and beginner secondary resources again

Actually he did sell formulas (some). Some were quest only (not sold or dropped), some he sold (only, did not drop either).

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Actually he did sell formulas (some). Some were quest only (not sold or dropped), some he sold (only, did not drop either).
    Yes, he sold the Expert and Master formulas.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Relstaroth has NEVER sold those formulas, they have always been quest-given. And that is how they will remain. But the bug that you are referring to, where he won't give you the formulas again if you ask him to, is fixed in one of the patches on Blight.
    Oh I see so you are aware of the bug and in the next patch it will be fixed. Thats good to know. Just hit lvl 40 and he wont give me the formulas to make the items he requires from me.

Thread Information