Thread: Shoulder Gargoyle (Manwilliam) for sale!

Default Shoulder Gargoyle (Manwilliam) for sale!

Okay guys, after returning to Istaria and finally finding my way around somewhat I have decided to take offers on a Manwilliam. What is a Manwilliam, you might ask? Well, in-game when you link the item it is actually called a Shoulder Gargoyle. Simply put, it is a mini-pygmy that sits on your shoulder being really cool!

I mentioned it in Marketplace chat on our server, and the first bid was set at 10G. I am wanting as much as possible for this extrememly rare and irreplaceable pet. That being the case, I have decided to let the auction on this item commence over the weekend. I will close it one day next week, when I have a satisfactory bid.

I have 2 of these in my possession, and only 1 is for sale. Keep in mind that I have held onto these pets for over 5 years and they are unobtainable now. I am not in a terrible hurry to sell it, and need some realistic bids on this item! Also, this item is only for sale to veteran players. While I won't be going out of my way to verify this, c'mon guys, this item belongs in the hands of a veteran player. If you want to dupe me and outbid a veteran player go ahead, just know that the spirit of the Manwilliam won't rest and you would have done a terrible injustice to the world of Istaria if you do so

That all being said, let the bidding commence!

Default Re: Shoulder Gargoyle (Manwilliam) for sale!

Wanted to let everyone know that this bid is closed, and the Manwilliam has found a happy home.

Default Re: Shoulder Gargoyle (Manwilliam) for sale!

Out of interest, and only if you want to, how much did it go for?

I didn't bid for 2 primary reasons:

1) Extreme gold shortage; and
    2) I hate changing armor every hour or so because my shoulder gargoyle isn't toilet-trained
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Thread Information