Thread: Lair chambers

Default Lair chambers

Right now there is a clear separation between Lunus and Helian chambers and we can for example build only 1 T2 Lunus Hall, but we can also build 1 T2 Helian hall.

My hope would be that the maximum amount would remain the same, the only change would be that we can choose to use 1 fractional chamber (for example a T2 Lunus Hall) twice or both only once.
    Easier said... Instead of 1 Lunus hall and 1 Helian hall... Have the choice to use 2 lunus halls and zero helian halls.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Default Re: Lair chambers

While it would make lairs neater by being able to make them fully one faction or the other, there are some advantages to only have one type of each piece.

Imagine you tried to delete a hall to build something else, but deleted the wrong one because there are two of the same hall in your lair. Now you have to rebuild the hall you didn't want to delete -and- replace all the items that was deleted.

I do like this idea as I'm not too fond of overly dark Lunus lairs, but it can come with unwanted results.

Imagine you tried to delete a hall to build something else, but deleted the wrong one....
    Yeah; I'm already having trouble of this sort when redoing my lair artwork.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Imagine you tried to delete a hall to build something else, but deleted the wrong one because there are two of the same hall in your lair. Now you have to rebuild the hall you didn't want to delete -and- replace all the items that was deleted.
    Actually I recently had to remove a whole T1-2 crafting area on the top 2 levels, while I had 5 T4 crafting chambers and 11 T1 storage silo's finished in the bottom of my lair. 5 T2 crafting chambers, 9 T1 Storage silo's and a whole load of corridors I had to delete, while it took me a moment to figure out which Storage I was allowed to delete and which not I completed it within 10 minutes and no errors made.
    I do agree with you that the current lair planning system is very flawed especially for deleting chambers. I would rather have us allowing to delete chambers from a nearby corridor with a simple right mousebutton and delete, or allow us to delete in the same screen which we use to order the construction of a chamber but this is not allowed for us yet as far as I know.
    However I am a Lunus by choice not due to easy RoP like many are nowadays and I would prefer to have the same amount of chambers that others use, with only one exception and that is that they are all Lunus. Other people might prefer only Helian. Let this be their choice.

While I will be constructing some small amounts of Helian chambers because my alt will be going biped lover, but overall I like the darker red'ish Dralk look in my lair.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information