Thread: Craft scales

Exclamation Craft scales

Hey all

Been a while since i've been on and just look on found out i don't have my craft marble scales anymore Crys

can anyone make me some and a claw that be so great then i can get back crafting again XD
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: Craft scales

For Lair shaping ?

If you can find the following comps i will make you a great pair

40 Emerald chips

40 Giant flame beetle mandible

20 Vet ghost vapor

20 Mabel chips

Normal i would assist with the Island comps but with this many dp my advice is to buy them
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Hi wow thanks where can i buy them again ? been a while since i played heh xD yeah lairship or normal crafting would be great wow thanks i get to it once i am back from work xD

the comps listed are for the following techs

Lairshaping V

Cristal shaping V

Gemworking V

For Lair shaping scales put them on a power base
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

wow nice what stuff do you need for them i see if i can start collect in next few days xD

Points to the above post

oh yeah oops lol xD not sure if i need lairship onces yet but i hunt when i can xD

Thread Information