Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Blight Delta 177-discussion

Default Re: Blight Delta 177-discussion

yes Vasilios, yes Dakoren!

And lots of lags and crashes on order too.

Though I`m loking forward to this big patch which is gonna come, I think that some bugs or broken things still will be there. NP -we report it and it will be fixed.
    But I lost 4 friends- who all were continously playing since the beginning due to bugs and not fixed quests. The annoyance about such things should not be underestimated.
    Why not bring in t2 revamp and all fixes before you make such a big change of the game like nerfing CoT? there is no hurry for that required.

But no matter how this turns out: Thy for listening to the players, VI.
    I do not take that for granted, and its unusual for a mmorpg
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

As I wrote in an other threat (lair shaper forms missing), hopefully it will solve some of the nastier bugs out there,
    so that istaria will become healthier again.
    (Though its alot healthier than in some of that old days)

And yes, why not split things into pieces:
    First a bugfix patch (its overdue for several month now) and
    Second the revamp and
    Later the nerffix...much later

I believe that new content wil attract new players, but smoothed content and content without bugs will make current players stay,
    but nerfed content...

And as Lovwyrm wrote, thanks for listening and reconsidering!
    AND for evolving our "home".

Isnt that new list of changes, Amon wrote in #135, is ok?
    As far as I understand I think its ok.
    (Somehow I think noone noticed it...)

Xz
    Last edited by Xzchatchyk; January 26th, 2010 at 07:30 AM. Reason: adding last paragraph

Quote Originally Posted by Xzchatchyk View Post
    Isnt that new list of changes, Amon wrote in #135, is ok?
    As far as I understand I think its ok.
    (Somehow I think noone noticed it...)
    Xz
    I saw it, and this is why I said THANK YOU VI !!

its a good compromise in my eyes- hope the druids agree
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by LOVWYRM View Post
    hope the druids agree
    As my main class on 2 of my characters are druid I more feel like that I shouldnt be happy at all about what Amon said. More like what are they going to nerf next. These nerfs keep going on and most of them wont effect the new players because the world is totally new to them.

But how about the old players, the ones that been playing for years, or even since beta. And stick with the game no matter how bad the support was, how much the shard lagged or how long the down times. Or even the Unity folks, they kept playing no matter what. For most of those all these nerfs are getting really annoying and I doubt the devs even, if ever, considerd that.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

From talking to folks in the past few days, I know lots of them are heading out. It's not neccessarily that VI isn't working hard on bug fixes and such, but the direction seems as one said "generalized and filled with nerfs". I know, people say it's the community...I also know we been selling that since the first year. It didn't work.

It's not the CoT nerf or fix that's the reason people are discouraged, it's the idea and direction behind it. Thinking along the future of the game, I can understand: it's about new players. Fair enough. If that's what it's about then so be it.

Personally, I think this game would be great for retired folks. VI should promote this game in senior magazines and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    More like what are they going to nerf next. These nerfs keep going on and most of them wont effect the new players because the world is totally new to them.
    hahaha I was just writting about that!!

Thread Information