Thread: I want to do insane amounts of damage.

Question I want to do insane amounts of damage.

Disclaimer: I'm very new to the game.

I'm a level 11 warrior (level 5 cleric, haven't put much effort into it). I'm trying to figure out where I'm going with this.

What adventurer class deals the most single-target melee damage? I like being able to tank a bit also, and with my wife going the Mage route, I have a feeling I'll need to be able to soak a fair bit of damage when we're leveling together.

Default Re: I want to do insane amounts of damage.

if you are aiming for raw damage; the Berserker is the route for you to go, however, that comes with a downfall, you will only be able to wear cloth, hide, or leather armor.

The other Warrior-type classes are pretty powerful in their own right, but for raw damage, the Berserker is unmatched, or so is said. you can also take a look at the warrior-ish classes here (as well as all the others)... http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Schools

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Thanks for the reading material, m'lord!

Berserker sounds like fun. It doesn't look very tanky, but I guess my wife and I will just have to kill everything before it can hit us.

for survivability go with a melee (warrior start) class that can wear plate/scale mail, and get some healing ability (cleric for a bit) to supplement it

If starlight would comment i can say shes dealt the most damage in game but a great build is bezerker for 11 2hand slash/ reaver for plate armor and etheral blade/ and an assortment of other classes that can remain at low level just for attack buffs such as chaos warrior at lvl 20 get Unbrided energy, battle mage getting magus style, any nature oriented classes get natures fury. Reaver would be main rest would be side classes, Also if ever possible(which i doubt now) get a boars hide mask, incredibly expensive and (imo) the most beneficial and powerful piece of armor for any warrior type with slash damage. With all of that you can do about a 3k crit
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Play a Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip
    Play a Dragon.
    *snickers*

Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Play a Dragon.
    The sarcasm is getting kind of boring.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Quote Originally Posted by Phillip View Post
    Play a Dragon.
    I'm not a subscriber. Yet. =P

*points back to his post:P*
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

Thread Information