Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current bugs

Default Re: Current bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    Storm Disciple: The way of the stone

Quest won't update no matter which stone golems I kill (on the mainland).

I tried slate golems (which should be the appropriate level golems for a level 20 quest), but they don't count out of slate crest.

I tried granite out of drift point, also no luck.

Obsidian out of Dralk & Marble out of Last Stand. Nothing updated the kill counter.
    Got it. Some golems were missing the proper keyword. Fixed next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    There's no "wrong" Dark Crawlers. And the quest looks fine to me and works fine for me. Have you dropped it and gotten it again?
    I have just tried to drop the quest and take it again. But the spiders still don't count for the quest.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    I have just tried to drop the quest and take it again. But the spiders still don't count for the quest.
    If you are on live then thats why it isn't working. It is on blight.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Yes, I'm on Live. But I thought it would have been fixed when Delta 180 and 181 were applied on Live Shards.
    Thanks for your answer Amon.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandellia View Post
    Playing on an alt in new trismus started the "gifted quest" by talking to the npc onside the "old crafting center " in town and the npc bugged he stands there with the indicator over his head.if you talk to him again you get the gifted title without doing the quest line
    I had this issue, but here's a bit more detail of what has happened to two of my new characters-

I go and get the quest that follows the tour of the island, and he sends you to the Assessor of Knowledge. This NPC says something about giving him a moment to give you directions to Tazoon, then ends the dialog, which puts a quest marker above his head. After this point you are unable to greet him again to continue the quest, when you do greet him he lifts up his staff and does an emote but does not initiate any further dialog. If you got back to Pratt after this point he will give you the gifted title without doing anything else. Both characters I have stuck at this point were all made in the past week or so.
    Shiarla Deneath | Veeka Sarahnk | Tryll Fallenleaf

A Fantasy MMORPG Parody

The issue with the Assessor of Knowledge is already fixed on Blight.

Pratt has a special quest that is causing old characters such as Vandelia had to be given the Gifted ability because there was a time when the quest was not properly giving out the ability. Unfortunately it is also what allowed your character to speed ahead with the quest as well.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The issue with the Assessor of Knowledge is already fixed on Blight.

Pratt has a special quest that is causing old characters such as Vandelia had to be given the Gifted ability because there was a time when the quest was not properly giving out the ability. Unfortunately it is also what allowed your character to speed ahead with the quest as well.
    this must be why mw can't get that prat Pratt to award him his gifted emblem......
    not that it matters after all this time, but its still kinda pissyamusing to me
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Craft an unteched Spirit Bolt IV and it's recycle is properly set to repeat...craft a Spirit Bolt IV with the Spirit Range IV and Spirit Damage IV techs and the recycle time is set to 10 seconds.

You may not be able to tell, but there is a space or two in front of the teched Spirit Bolt IV name. It's as if it was trying to append a prefix.

As far as I know, all bolts that are teched loose the repeat.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Yes, tech range to a repeating bolt spell and it becomes a single cast. Useful for a pulling spell.

Dracaena

Hi

I thought all trainer who are rewarding with lore tokens were changed to "normal" coins?
    At least the scholar trainer in New Trismus Erelald, still gives out lore token.

Xz
    Xz

Launcher text is still broken partially anyway
    second line of text is missing the bottom half of it as an example the lower case g is missing its bottom so al text is cut off at the bottom
    Given enough time and the proper temperament anything doable in game is possible
    Confectioner first last and always

In "Gerix's quest : Visit the grand city of Chiconis", the second step, after "Listen to Gerix", is written like that: "Visit the City of Chiconins in the Granitefall Mountains".

On Live Shards:

- Noncas' Lost Sunscope (chapter 2): I had to kill twice Tochak Bonesnapper to get Gangaf's Lost Pack and Noncas' Lost Sunscope. First kill I only got Tochak's head, second kill I got the other items. Is that normal?
    In any way, it's confusing: I first thought I had to locate a special area to find them, so I ran to every ruin in Old Rachival to find Gangaf's destroyed house as his dialog was referring to it. I only earned 3 Death Points.

- Earn Title: Keymaster: the instructions read: "Create 250 Adamantium Keys to earn the title of Keymaker."

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    In "Gerix's quest : Visit the grand city of Chiconis", the second step, after "Listen to Gerix", is written like that: "Visit the City of Chiconins in the Granitefall Mountains".
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    - Noncas' Lost Sunscope (chapter 2): I had to kill twice Tochak Bonesnapper to get Gangaf's Lost Pack and Noncas' Lost Sunscope. First kill I only got Tochak's head, second kill I got the other items. Is that normal?
    In any way, it's confusing: I first thought I had to locate a special area to find them, so I ran to every ruin in Old Rachival to find Gangaf's destroyed house as his dialog was referring to it. I only earned 3 Death Points.
    This has been clarified for the next patch to blight.

Earn Title: Keymaster: the instructions read: "Create 250 Adamantium Keys to earn the title of Keymaker."
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by whatbrick View Post
    Craft an unteched Spirit Bolt IV and it's recycle is properly set to repeat...craft a Spirit Bolt IV with the Spirit Range IV and Spirit Damage IV techs and the recycle time is set to 10 seconds.
    This is not a bug, but is working as designed.

You may not be able to tell, but there is a space or two in front of the teched Spirit Bolt IV name. It's as if it was trying to append a prefix.
    Yea, but there is no prefix assigned to that technique at tier 4. Thats why its empty.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    This has been clarified for the next patch to blight.

Got it. Thanks.
    Thanks Amon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    As far as I know, all bolts that are teched loose the repeat.
    Not all techs cause this. My main's Spirit Bolt is teched with Spirit Damage, and it still autospams.

only the ranged tech affects a reapters ability to repeat.

Thread Information