Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Closed] Current bugs

Default Re: Current bugs

Corruption on the battlefield I

After slaying the asked amount of defiled creatures the quest text stops, no mentioning of what to do next.

Going back to the questgiver gives the reward but I think the text should say that you should return.

PS
    Regarding post #62
    Still would like that PM.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

1)

Quest: Iron Guard: Disturbing Rumors

The NPC named Jarthur says some part of his dialogue twice

Jarthur tells you, 'Hail Gifted. The Iron Guard has need of your skills concerning the Withered Aegis and the nearby battlefield. Will you <!--ST 220642 1>hear me out<!--/ST>?'
    Jarthur tells you, 'Excellent. You see, I am the Captain of the Iron Guard and so it is my responsibility to keep a watchful eye over not only Aughundell but the surrounding lands. The battlefield east of the city has been quiet for more than a year. <!--ST 220642 1>Until now<!--/ST>.'
    Jarthur tells you, 'Excellent. You see, I am the Captain of the Iron Guard and so it is my responsibility to keep a watchful eye over not only Aughundell but the surrounding lands. The battlefield east of the city has been quiet for more than a year. <!--ST 220642 1>Until now<!--/ST>.'
    Jarthur tells you, 'Now, this Lieutenant. While one undead commander is certainly no cause for alarm, they have a nasty tendency to rally troops to their side. I would ask that you scout the battlefield, in particular an area along the southern edge. You cannot mistake it for there are battlements and no small number of undead. If you spot this creature, kill it and return here to me. Axe High!'
    2)
    Another, after killing a "Mighty Dryad Skeleton" I got this as feedback "Gained Dragon experience: 159 ( 21 from group bonus ) ( -4 from multiple enemy bonus )"

-4 from multiple enemy bonus??

3)
    Icon for the crystal named Stone of Revelry is an armor one instead of a weapon one
    Last edited by Dakoren Ironhand; February 22nd, 2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: I keep finding more..
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    Corruption on the battlefield I

After slaying the asked amount of defiled creatures the quest text stops, no mentioning of what to do next.

Going back to the questgiver gives the reward but I think the text should say that you should return.
    Got it. Thanks
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I think this has been mentioned before, but both the old reverly stone and the new one do not damage the inhibition machine.

btw, Alged had the Famine machine originally, not Inhibition. Inhibition was on Dahibi. I know because my map still has my mapmarkers with the names (after merger the in game map was extended to include these islands, and all the machines had respawned after the merger).

Also, the silver and slate resources have been removed from all four islands as was mentioned in the patch notes. However this will affect 4 Dragon quests, and I don't recall seeing mention that they were changed in the patch notes:

Breath of Ice and Lightning required silver from Alged and Dahibi (forget which needed which), and breath of fire 3 I believe required Elnathian silver. Kelakhan (27172 22547) asks for this.

Arop will be doubly affected since 1), the quests above must be completed to start, and 2) Esssence of an Undead wisp is required to be looted for one of the AROP steps. This involves killing the wisps on one of the 4 islands. The Famine wisp is only damagable by a weapon with the Feast Talisman equipped, and the Feast Talisman is made from materials from the Island of Corvus, which are now missing for example.

These issues were mentioned back in the blight 175 delta thread http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=21790 in the first reply to the thread, but missed apparently.

EDIT: i just saw Amon's response on the previous page that an NPC will begin selling these resources. I guess thats one solution. Torabel needs to remain unchanged as well tho, since she hands out the forms for the talismans (now useable by dragons in a socketed claw) and headscales. Wouldn't it be simpler to add some of the various nodes back in? In smaller quantites even? 2 or 3 nodes of each (silver and slate) per island would be enough. Only change would be to make them give out more than they used to (9 or 10 ore or slate per). A few nodes that worked like normal nodes would be more than sufficient. Just place them near the old machines so ppl would know where to look. (or not and make it hard to find )

I'm curious the reasoning behind them being removed in the first place.

Edit2: Since dragons can use the talismans as well as bipeds, why not change the rewards for torabels rare resources quests to give dragons the talisman version instead of the scale version, and change those forms to use ingenuity instead of jewelcrafting skill?
    Last edited by Guaran; February 22nd, 2010 at 11:34 PM.

Source of Power: Astronomical Observations

After obtaining the information you have to go back to Minisa.

Minisa doesn't recognise you have the information but just gives her standard dialoque about putting the books back on the shelves where you found them.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Earn Title: Spider Slayer

When you take the quest, it doesn't show up in your quest log (I also checked completed quests and didn't see it).

Upon greeting the NPC again, the quest does not appear any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

In "Marcus' Quest: Missing shipment of Gems" Barridin says that you can get gems by killing golems. That isn't true anymore.

In the quest "Earn title: Grave-digger" You need to kill 150 tomb guards but Bramdin says that you need to kill "one hundred twenty" of them

Minisa doesn't recognise you have the information but just gives her standard dialoque about putting the books back on the shelves where you found them.
    I found this too though had a letter..well half letter.
    Maturity is overrated

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

The 'Bag 5 brownback Ears' trophy quest requires Brownback skulls to complete.

Fixed with the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    In "Marcus' Quest: Missing shipment of Gems" Barridin says that you can get gems by killing golems. That isn't true anymore.
    It will be true again as of the next patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Sindala View Post
    The 'Bag 5 brownback Ears' trophy quest requires Brownback skulls to complete.
    Fixed for the next patch.

Boars Rage effect conflicts with Reklars Wind of Fury.

When Reklars Sash triggers its effect it makes the Boars Rage effect fade. Both effects used to be able to 'run' at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post

When Reklars Sash triggers its effect it makes the Boars Rage effect fade. Both effects used to be able to 'run' at the same time.
    This is by design. They are both epic augmentations.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    This is by design. They are both epic augmentations.
    I think this is a bad idea. The Boars mask you use on command, and has what 20 or 30 minute recycle? And it's being overwritten by a random procing evasion buff? They don't even do the same thing...

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Fillet the confectioner trainer is no longer a Ssilk, he's just a floating spatula

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I think this is a bad idea. The Boars mask you use on command, and has what 20 or 30 minute recycle? And it's being overwritten by a random procing evasion buff? They don't even do the same thing...
    Yep exactly my point, I dont understand the logic behind this change.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    One is a Dragon epic weapon, one is a Biped Epic Mask. I understand what you are getting at, but I'm not seeing the logic behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    One is a Dragon epic weapon, one is a Biped Epic Mask. I understand what you are getting at, but I'm not seeing the logic behind it.
    Reklars sash is a biped belt..

Reklars sash is a biped belt..
    Ah, you're right. My mistake.

I won't remove the conflict, but I will reverse it so that Boar's Rage won't get overwritten.

Thread Information