Thread: Formulea Product Order

Default Formulea Product Order

Ever noticed that the products in some forms are totally random and some others are sorted based on tier?

Why not do this for all the forms ingame? Sort them on tier, ascending? Or on skill, which would most likely be exactly the same as tier based.
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Default Re: Formulea Product Order

If you're talking about weapon forms, you can choose what you want some (if not all) of them to look like, and the choices you have are based on teir.
    I just lost the game.

I think its alphabetical. A form with a long list like say master cut gem, it might list random but you can click on the name column at the top and sort them by name. helps a lil anyway

Yes, you can click on the bar above the list to order them alpha.

But for example the forms I used today, Master Essence Orb and Master Cut Gem are not sorted
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

I have been wanting to mention this for a while but havent.

my example is:
    Click Journeyman stone formula and the items you can make are listed differently then when you click the journeyman block formula.

Doesnt slow me down much but I have to pay attention to what I am clicking and cant always "click the second from the bottom" cause they are not the same.

This goes for any of the resources processing formulas I have seen so far

Would be nice of they were sorted all the same, doesnt matter to me as long as slate is in the same spot on all formulas that use slate
    Sounjah <Strata> of Order
    60 Carpenter - 45 Fletcher - 28 Blacksmith - 23 Outfitter 31 Ranger - 21 Druid - 21 Cleric - 21 Scout
    RedStorm <Strata> of Order Dragon Hatchling

Thread Information