Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Just wanted to say hello [:D]

Cai Dawnfyre

Default Re: Hello

Are you crafting, Colin? *grins and winks*

Tala_Mirth

Colin has been busy helping build. He did quite a bit on Pangor's property.
    Unfortunately when I saw him there, he was wearing pants. [;)]

LOL yup fully clothed [:$] dont want to scare anyone [:D]

Cai Dawnfyre

Well, that's some consolation about not being able to log in to Blight..at least I'm not missing Colin's shapley gams. *chuckles*

Is anyone weaving flowers in to Pangor's fur? He especially likes the pinks and lavendars..he says it makes him feel pretty. *grins*

-Cai

Tala_Mirth

Last weekend, Pangor and Phasmtis were discussing how much they miss you.
    Pangor even said that if you manage to get logged in, he would be willing to let you put bells and ribbons on him.

Jeshimon

Hello Colin.

yaa Cai, when will you be back, im one of those who miss ya to.. IM HUNGRY over here... lol :)
    Dren Fire

Phasmtis

hello all, time to craft and uhh construct my plot...hey cai[;)] (looks likei have a twitch [:'(][:D]) lol

Cai Dawnfyre

Awww.....I miss all of you, too.

I don't know why I can't log in to Blight. CS couldn't figure it out either and ..well....I just didn't want to play on another shard, so it was time to hit the old cancel account button.

You all were the very best of the best to game with and you'll always have a special place in my heart.

Currently, I'm playing EQII (Kithicor server)...I'm not overly thrilled with it. The interdependency of the crafting system, how resources are obtained, having to stay logged in and in your room to sell stuff and I can't be Cai...no 3 letter names ... just ruins it for me.

I am in Wish beta though and if they deliver on what's promised that may be a fun time.

Anyway, I wish you all the best and hope we find ourselves playing together again someday.

biggest warmest hugs!

-Cai

If you dont like EQ2 go to WoW on the bonechewer shard, currently playing there cai
    Dren Fire

Thread Information