Thread: I thought it had a name....Tallest mountain in Istaria?

Default I thought it had a name....Tallest mountain in Istaria?

Lore-wise I thought the tallest mountain in Istaria was the northern mountain on Trandalaar. I also thought it had a name.

I know mechanics-wise, shepard's mountain is taller, but is this true for the lore side of the house? Asking around I get conflicting answers...

Default Re: I thought it had a name....Tallest mountain in Istaria?

I remember that you have to travel to the top of that northern Trandalaar mountain to make a photo of the stars for ARoP, you are send there because the mountain is so high that the sky is clear enough for that photo, not sure about a higher location.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

thought it was called Mount Amon or was it Mount everest
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

This riddle has now officially been resolved in a recent in game discussion. Istarias highest mountain is on Drakul. The mountain itself seems to have no name so it's just Drakul mountain i guess.

To make it official:
    Trandalar mountain: 1725.59m
    Drakul mountain: 1929.60m

To have it mentioned. The max flight height is 1930m

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    To have it mentioned. The max flight height is 1930m
    For ancients I believe. Adults have to find a spot, where they can cheat themselves up that mountain *ponders* there even exist several lairs, so there should be a community name I think?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Thread Information