View Poll Results: If Drako was an istarian dragon what faction would he be ?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lunus

1 5.56%
  • Heailan

12 66.67%
  • Hibread

5 27.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With the upcoming delta, what do you plan to do with your time?

Default With the upcoming delta, what do you plan to do with your time?

I have been pondering that question most of the day and have decided to fill my time , I will play LOTRO. All day! Maybe watch some tv. I sooo look forward to going out and getting thornwood as soon as the servers return. This delta has me really thrilled about the various stuffs coming in. So, my advice? Have fun while the servers are down.

Default Re: With the upcoming delta, what do you plan to do with your time?

I think I'll practice on Blight! I have only done about 5% of the new content, so time for some pre-release exploration lol
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

Epi will sleep in his new home till the day breaks again .

as for what i will do ... checks weather ... looks like a good day for a hike
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

i will spend my time wishing istaria was on. i will probobly end up going to the store and spending money. istaria is my budget helper keeps me from going to the store an spending my money hope its not down to long or i wont be able to afford my subs lol

I'll be at work all day, but thinking about the fun I'll be having once the new content goes live!

Working, hopefully.

Soo... anyone on Chaos want to organize (hold coin) for a betting pool on when the shard will come back up? (assuming it goes down for maintenance on time and gets the accumulated deltas as planned).
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Well, Tuesday I have work until early evening.. and Weds I have off... I will likely do my dailies in WoW when I get home from work as I normally do, unless there's only rolling restarts, then I'd do em in the morning... hmm, if not that, probably lurking on my MU* and forums.

Weds, again, do WoW dailies sometime.. etc...

I'll be otherwise occupied on those days anyway. A friend from England will be visiting.
    "Ohoh...someone is actually trying to sell something, I see an attunement coming. LOL" - Teto Frum

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    Working, hopefully.

Soo... anyone on Chaos want to organize (hold coin) for a betting pool on when the shard will come back up? (assuming it goes down for maintenance on time and gets the accumulated deltas as planned).
    LOL I proposed the same thing yesterday. After 6 years, I know applying several patches always caused trouble on Chaos, now 5 large ones in 1 sitting uhoh ... I hope it goes well, *cross claws* VI works so hard, but I am thinking more Friday morning. Shard is called Chaos after all.

I will be learning for my university exams. Or let's say I HAVE to since it's only one more week until them.
    So this week's downtime won't affect me that much. This way I won't be distracted from learning for one or two days. Though... I still don't know if that's a good or a bad thing ;D
    Kageerall - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Thalathis_unity - Adult dragon on Chaos
    Zuxxex_unity - Sslik on Chaos

I shall be working too.
    But Flame has a week off from work- I hope he takes it like a man^^
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

tuesdays are study days anyway, and i have class mid morning to afternoon on wednesday, so at least i am covered that way......

altho i am trying to get as much of the industrial complex done as i can....please, blighties! its paying work for all skewls and levels! come get some cashy money while you level your construct skewls with an eye toward the master builder emblem!

(especially the fabric and essence construct....i still hate essence with a passion! )
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I'll be at work, but if things still aren't bolting together correctly on the server-end by the time I get home, I'll see if I can figure out the 'local mode' of the client and how I might apply that to the texture work I want to do.

as always i be at work hopfully i am try do some new content but it nice get some crafting done when I can xD
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

I will be on SL, tricking-out my Ancient Istarian Dragon avatar.

....Yeah; I'm hopeless.
    Regards;
    --------->Hasai

"I feel like a fugitive from the Law of Averages."

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Hmm, guess i'll open my open university course and get started

I'm so gonna spend the weekend running around the Treants in my Gnomekindle outfit

Ah.. I will probably be trying to draw something decent. :B A good doodle, at least. Maybe see if I can take a walk outside if the weather is nice. ^^ And watch a few movies and documentaries. Stuff like that.
    -Skyliner: Adult Dragon on Chaos 100/100 - Reaverr Whitelaw: Hatchling Dragon On Chaos 21/22- Sezyrn Osskhel: Hatchling Dragon on Chaos 0/0(lool)-

My love wears forbidden colours~

Taxes.

Then I might hop on Blight to verify some of the Doom fixes are working per patch notes. Forgot to check last time I was on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

Curse the size of the patch, shovel snow, sneak into WoW before getting discouraged by the latest seasonal event, shovel snow, try to catch up on a little schoolwork, shovel snow, lie around whining about how my arms are tired, shovel snow.

For bonus points, on Wednesday I expect to be shoveling out what I shovel on Tuesday. Hey, Canada, take your snow back already, we don't want it here! (Or at least lend us some snow plows... I'm going to be homebound until March barring a miracle.)

hehe.. Vancouver would probably LOVE to have some of the snow that I have outside my house right now... I just can't figure out how to ship it to them.

Thread Information