Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EVENT: Wraiths

Default EVENT: Wraiths

"My brother talked with david, and he said the wraiths in WD are dropping ectoplasm.
    I couldn't check it myself since that group would kill me for sure, but it's worth checking."

...let's organize a massive hunt for our little Heilian-to-be friends, and lay waste to the Western Deadlands. It's denizens will meet violent doom in the form of claw and fire, and we will rip that ectoplasm from their uncorporeal remains...

Torquil

Default Re: EVENT: Wraiths

If it's set for tonight, you can count me in.

Maybe set up a channel and advertise a bit on comm channel ?

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

I would bring at least some high lvl healers, the Overlords are lvl 105 too 120 and in a party of high lvl undeads. Also, watch the health bar lag healers[;)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

I won't be online for a few hours more - if any of you are, give a hint in the chat channels, specially the dragon ones...

Scotland/Unity/Where the shadows are thickest...

Wow fantastic, how courteous of you to think of the lil' 'uns. ^^ I'll be there definitely seeing I'm just one of those many lil' 'uns stuck in a rut looking for that darn Ectolplasm.

I can'nae think of anything witty to type right now... give me a while more.
    (I don't don't have Photoshop like you might do.)

The Main Hall of Khazad-dum, fighting for freedom

If im on and you need some help I`ll bring my axe or some healing spells, depending on what ya might need[:)]
    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!!"

Fhrain Fireheart
    Dwarven Berserker at Night, Paladin in the Day
    --Pain is Temporary, Glory is Eternal--

elevan

will this be for tonight? if so when will we start, dont wanna miss this one[;)]

To many shouldnt go really as looting problems will occur. Lets hope this max 10 players / group ghets fixed one day. A group should at least be able to have 20 players or even 30.
    Vanaondo
    The RP guild Kushan Sogd at Harro, Unity Shard
    Download and install Pekkas Map Pack v2.9 today and HCC 0.26 Beta is there too

...we'll talk and plan in-game later tonight...

I guess there will be talk of this on Event channel, so if I'm about and there is room in group(s) I'd be on for it ; afraid I dont have heals tho (not even rez in fact since dropping HLR [:(]) But make an ok tank or ranged depending [;)]

As I need at least one for our guild hatchling, I'll probablly be with ya.
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

...hatchies need to loot them for themselves...

Quote Originally Posted by Dvergar

StormSpirit

Hmm, nice offer....and if I am ingame, I would like to take part. However, I have to agree that with a large group, those who REALLY need the very rare, one-in-a-thousand ecto drop (if it even exists ingame at ALL), would be extremely likely to miss out on it. Someone would be bound to get greedy........And, if only one was to drop, who would get it??

...people don't get greedy in instances like that. Done it plenty of times on Ice. If someone don't let the hatches loot, I'll kick them...

Quote Originally Posted by Amerelium
    ...hatchies need to loot them for themselves...

[img]/Web/Themes/default/images/icon-quote.gif[/img]Dvergar wrote:

thats baaaaad :/
    Dvergar Blutaxt @ Unity (former ICE) / Paladin 97 - Mason 100 // before hibernation

i didnt loot mine, got it from a guildy, it didnt show in the quest log but i could complete the quest succesfully

Yes unfortunately that is so, I've had to explain that to whomever I grouped with to get the Ectoplasm. The quest will not advance unless the 'plasm is personally looted, a quest text will show up on screen when one has looted the item.

Yes, I'm am also wondering how this will be organized i.e. who gets to loot first etc. I hopemultiple uproars will notbe arousedas the 'plasm is an exceptionally rare item.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibbe
    i didnt loot mine, got it from a guildy, it didnt show in the quest log but i could complete the quest succesfully
    That is what I was told by one of my fellow guildmates, that one of them in fact was just given the item and the Hermit would still except it. I tried that myself yesterday, but that didn't work. :/

you had all the riddle items in your inventory (with all other RoP items, to be sure) when you talked to the heremit?
    and dont you have to talk to semeneth?, its been a while for me...

Please post the time and meeting place as soon as it's been set, I don't know if I'll be in-game and I have to make sure that I have that time slot free.

Thread Information