Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Eyes of Istaria, are looking for YOU! - [ Chaos Shard ]

Default The Eyes of Istaria, are looking for YOU! - [ Chaos Shard ]

If you are planning on starting out on Chaos, this announcement is for you!

The Eyes of Istaria Guild is looking for friendly folks to join our very active guild. Our rules are simple... Respect others and their play styles, and we do not tolerate drama makers. These have served us well for over 6 years, and kept us a friendly, calm, and stress free guild.

There are no requirements to raid, and a very relaxed structure where advancement is based upon quests and proven personal character.

We currently have 268 members with over 100 active, ( however some are very casual players ), and average from 6 to 25 in Guild chat most days.

We Own 10 guild towns so have plenty of biped plots available to members after they complete the first rank upgrade quest. ( sadly we are out of dragon lairs in the guild towns, but will help you get settled close to other guildies )

If you are a new player feeling kinda lost, or a returning player needing a hand in getting re-established, please feel free to contact any of our members and they will get you in contact with someone to chat with about joining.

If you would like to know more about us, please visit our website ...
    http://eyesofistaria.com

Or just join the New Player Assistance channel where you will find many of us helping as much as we can.
    Aamer Khan : The Eyes of Istaria : First Herald of Istaria
    Helper to those in need, Guide to the newly gifted, Friend and neighbor to all.

Default Re: The Eyes of Istaria, are looking for YOU! - [ Chaos Shard ]

Joining Eyes of Istaria (EoI) is the best thing I've ever done in Istaria.

Let me echo Aamer in extending an EoI welcome and a hello to Chaos players. Feel free to contact me in game if you have any questions or curiosities about us. I'd be happy to chat!

Blushes

Australia, NSW, Port Macquarie, house, back yard. lol

it's the best thing you've ever done in game? mine was definitely my RoP meeting had have the people in istaria at the time present

second would DEFF have to be joining EOI and trying to organised a name change on April fools to something funny...

come one come all and met us i'm a dragon and i'm waiting for you *uncle sam pointing at you*
    Abraxix!!!

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Now *that* is cool! We need that on the front page of the istaria website!
    Want to know more? Visit the Istaria Wiki!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

hey ver, can i use that as my mmorpg avatar?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

It's not mine.

I found it in Player Art Galleries.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    that i would where as a t-shirt ! but u must have the game website on it
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

uiiii- thats great- I want that- T-shirt, poster, cup-

how do we get that to cafepress?
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

i imagine the original artist would have to give his okay at least, but i would love to have this as a tshirt too!!

anyone know the guy who did this? his name is in the art, but it is not familiar to me, hardly surprising as i know peeps by their nicks mostly.....
    but i thought it would make a great tshirt the first time i saw it....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

The image used to be in my signature at http://forum.dwarfcove.org/profile.php?user=7 which is my other haunt.

I've since changed it to a link to Istaria. My little plug.

Just a quick update...

EoI has entered the 'summer months' where there aren't as many members on of a day, but there is still always someone in-world if you are needing assistance or information about the guild.

And, as always, if you see me online and need a hand with anything, just holler.

I'm interested in finding out more about your guild and will try to contact you in game Kaeliss. Thanks

Good to see you, Kaeliss! I've been floating in and out a bit myself, but hope to be heading back in-game soon!

Another quick update!

I'm back in game and looking to meet new folks.

If you're interested in knowing more about EoI, check out the link to our guild site in my signature. You can also send me a tell in game -- you'll find me online as "Kudako" or "Aywren".

If I'm online, I'm available to respond to your questions, thoughts and concerns. So don't be shy -- Kudako prefers a nice salad rather than gnomes.

We are still an active guild and always looking for new members who enjoy the game. Some of us are pure crafters and others would never touch the stuff . Reguardless we always do our best to help one another and just enjoy the game and each others company. If you would like to join us feel free to contact any member for more information.

Muslyx
    Chaos
    EoI

After returning to Istaria, I just wanted everyone to know that we are still a very active guild, and have even added totally new players in the last 2 weeks and had more return to playing... so come on over if you desire a frieldy helpful guild of kind players willing to help.

yes we are full of nice and chatty members

We are growing a lot lately!

I am now back as GM of EOI and want to let eny of you new players know that we have many open plots for you to purchase at VERY low prices.

We are a very active guild with 8 to 12 members online most all the time. Evenings in US time zones the best populated but we have members from around the world.

If you need some help, are just needing to hang with experienced players that will treat you with respect and kindly answer your questions, we are probably a very good fit for you.

We don't have drama and are mostly older and family type players, casual and even VERY casual players are welcome as well as any free player playing a human.

So please Check with Me in game for info... /t Aamer How do I join?

Thread Information