Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Eyes of Istaria, are looking for YOU! - [ Chaos Shard ]

Default Re: The Eyes of Istaria, are looking for YOU! - [ Chaos Shard ]

Hey guildies, just checking in since I haven't had a chance to log in in a while. I was too busy last week to play and I'll be on vacation until October 19, so I'll see you then!
    Chaos Shard - Eyes of Istaria
    Dragon: Zaaria Skydancer
    Naka: Kaelia Snowstorm
    Taking a break because college, be back in a while :3

Thanks for checking in

We are doing great!

Along with your New community at South Balzar, EOI now owns the following Guild communities...

Ambato
    South Balzar
    Tirzah
    Penza
    Kable
    Aamer Khan : The Eyes of Istaria : First Herald of Istaria
    Helper to those in need, Guide to the newly gifted, Friend and neighbor to all.

Now we own the following...

Ambato
    South Balzar
    Tirzah
    Penza
    Kable
    Madaba

Plus we are currently the most active guild on chaos with an average of 11 members online most of the time.

Our current peak members online is 18.

We still need new players and especially lower level players to provide more grouping options.

If you are in a mostly dead guild or one that has not actives but yourself, please feel free to contact me in game and maybe we can provide you with companions to craft and hunt with.

We still have steady growth and have the most actives playing at any given time...

Please contact any Eyes of Istaria member for details on how to join.

It has been very nice lately to see so many new players trying out the game!

If you are totally new and need assistance, or even a returning player that just wants a calm, drama free place to call home...

Please look for Any Member of The Eyes of Istaria, and ask about joining!

We are a growing and vibrant guild of crafters and adventurers, where you can get help for quests, Gear or spells you cannot make, and friendly players that are more than willing to answer any question you have without making you feel like a newb.

There have been some exciting new developments with EOI you should be aware of.

1st, We now have a new website at theeyesofistaria.com ( I know long dorky name, but it works so well! )

2nd, We are closing in on having 50 ACTIVE members. The total membership is near 500 but many of those have retired.

Lastly, we officially have a current record of 24 members being online in game at the same time!

So...

If you are looking for a truly active guild of mature players that wanted to join us and were not just blindly invited,
    If you want friendly and helpful member that will assist you give you tips and help you learn the game,
    and if you just need a calm environment with no drama and folks to chat with as you play...

Please, Talk to Aamer, Sethvir, or any other EOI member or come to our public chat channel in game for info!

As we have continued to grow, we are adding new Guild towns to provide plots to all new members that want one.

We will happily help you with the funds to buy if you are short, to give you the ability to enjoy that part of the game without stress.

Please Check out our new website at http://theeyesofistaria.com

Apia has become a great grafting hub For The eyes of istaria guild.

If you are new and want to try your hand at construction or want to own a plot, please send me a tell in game,

and let me see what we can do to help you enjoy your time here!

In the chat line type...

/t aamer Hey can I get some info on joining?

Aamer has disbanded the guild and left the game, so there is no more The Eyes Of Istaria.
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Thread Information