Thread: Hello, Order!

imported_Eileen Mavourneen

Default Hello, Order!

Looks like I get to be first in this forum! Can we get a repost of schedules for the Guild Leader's Council meetings, the Bardic Gathering and for any world projects that are in the works, please?
    Thanks (in advance)

Dranar

Default Re: Hello, Order!

Indeed you may, the Oasis Tavern is open every other Wednesday, at 8pm est, in Parsinia... We will be open this Wednesday, the 20th. Food, fun, stories, poems, and whatever you will.

~Dranar

Carlito Juarez

Hello everyone! Just thought I say Hi to all my neighbors and friends of Order.

This is so great, I missed you all so much!

Now someone tell me how you are getting those non-Avatar graphics in the left box .. I see the same image on multiple people, and I'm curious.

-Levity Merrel

Hello All! Nice to see you again [:)]

Levity, it's the male/female icon. just change it in the control panel.

Thanks, Padishar. Now, on to other things:

I tried to post this in the Order Marketplace and it couldn't find the forum .. maybe I can't make new posts? So sorry to hijack the thread .. but Attention Aiya Shoppers:

I would like to renew a plea I made in the Tazoon Order Forum. If you win a plot in Aiya, and you only want to sell it for cash -- or else you think the lot I win (if any) is better, I sure would appreciate your contacting me before doing anything. We might be able to work out a swap.

The lot I win will be in the name of someone else in my bidding group, but I hope to know by Monday evening if I have one. As it happens, I've bid on 4 lots before the one I truly want, since they are good too, and I think it unlikely I will lose all 4 of those bids.

So if you win in Aiya, especially if you win the central lot in that little dell, and you don't care for it particularly much, please talk to me!

Many thankings,
    Levity Merrel

Kagnar

*waves to his friends on Order*

Hallo friends! Mes jus wanted to send yus all a note tu let yus know mes is okies! Me tryin to return as soon as me ken, it jus takin a bit tu return. Don't blow up da world yet!

Thread Information