Thread: Basic Subscription

Exclamation Basic Subscription

hey all

i sent a ticket about this but wondering if you lovey people out there know about Basic Subscription i am have problem in cancel it there is no button under it to cancel i have been to look at paypal which i have payed with and can't find a button to end subscription it D: I am now worred when it run out on 15 Feb it will be renew :X but is this true ?

oh i just notice there is 2 now one for recurring o_0 that mean that renew one right oh so confuzing lol

Hope someone can put my mind at easy xD
    Last edited by Anime; February 14th, 2010 at 06:59 PM.
    Dragon lv 100, Craft 85, Lairship 30
    [/url][br]Feed Me![br]Feed Me!

Default Re: Basic Subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Anime View Post
    hey all

i sent a ticket about this but wondering if you lovey people out there know about Basic Subscription i am have problem in cancel it there is no button under it to cancel i have been to look at paypal which i have payed with and can't find a button to end subscription it D: I am now worred when it run out on 15 Feb it will be renew :X but is this true ?

oh i just notice there is 2 now one for recurring o_0 that mean that renew one right oh so confuzing lol

Hope someone can put my mind at easy xD
    if you check on your subscription history to see if you have the recurring sub or just the one off one that should tell you if u need to cancel it or not

Thread Information