Thread: On my way back :)

Default On my way back :)

I have been napping out of Istaria for about a year now, and another several years before I woke up last time.

I can't come back quite yet as Morriana or Kyairthwen, though I have made a free account for the time being and will still be on Order. As much as I would rather have my girls, with tough financial times and my first child on the way I can't seem to budget out the money I need monthly. Yet.

Hopefully a few of my old friends are still awake, namely Shymmer, SiLang and Hurik...I would love to get in touch with them again

Here's to coming back for good sometime soon!!
    I am known as Morriana Morrigan and Kyairthwen Swordsong on Order
    Cedric: I complain about lack of roleplay.
    DM Kami: I'll get to you.
    Ganshiel: You are going to be eaten by the demon queen Malkuth.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: On my way back :)

most welcome home, kyai!
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

*serves Kyairthwen some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

<pokes> hehe :P
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Welcome back to Istaria! There's lots of new things to experience, so re-rolling for the meantime isn't such a bad thing in the long run!

Hello there Kyairthwen, never met you myself, as I've only been playing for about two years, but its nice to see another "Elder" player coming back.

I have seen SiLang online a few times, Shymmer... you'll likely have to ask her to come back, as she's been dragged into other games recently by a player who quit.

Hurik, I have never seen, so I don't know if they're still around or not :B

Gak! Si poked me!!! >pokes back< There...:P

Thanks for all the welcomes!! And thank you for the info, Xeph Mayhaps we'll have to meet up in game!

I don't know when that will be for my new gal though...I can't seem to get Istaria to install on my computer >pouts< Ah well...foruming fun for now, neh? :P
    I am known as Morriana Morrigan and Kyairthwen Swordsong on Order
    Cedric: I complain about lack of roleplay.
    DM Kami: I'll get to you.
    Ganshiel: You are going to be eaten by the demon queen Malkuth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyairthwen View Post
    Gak! Si poked me!!! >pokes back< There...:P

Thanks for all the welcomes!! And thank you for the info, Xeph Mayhaps we'll have to meet up in game!

I don't know when that will be for my new gal though...I can't seem to get Istaria to install on my computer >pouts< Ah well...foruming fun for now, neh? :P

Yeah, take what you can get in the mean time =P The forums aren't so bad!

Good luck with your installation, though.

Thread Information