Thread: Chiconis Tailoring

Default Chiconis Tailoring

That's it - a Tailoring building in Chiconis. Tailoring resources in Chiconis.

*hrumpfs*

They already dead-ened the Chiconis area when they did the Tier I Revamp - now where there use to be hatchlings everywhere harvesting for their ROPs there is noone. I live there, I watch, I see few ever.

And now there's a tailoring' house to be put up??

So...why do we even have "dragon" towns anymore? What's the point? Clearly the devs don't give two fartblossoms about the idea anymore because they seem Heckbent and determined to destroy any remains of the idea of "racial" towns for dragons.

What's next? Biped building plots in Dralk? Why not - just add insult to injury.

That is all. I don't like it. Not one bit.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Default Re: Chiconis Tailoring

As I haven't bothered going to Chiconis to attune yet, and thus had no idea this was happening, I have to say that I am rather surprised and outraged at this myself...

What is a biped's building doing in a dragon city? Yes, they're Helians, they are helpful to and peaceful with the bipeds, but this is just another slap in the face for dragons and their independence as a race.

First we have to depend on bipeds for healing, rezzes, buffs, and for making certain items we cannot; now we're inviting them to do business in our towns. Come on Devs, that's going a bit too far :/
    Last edited by Velea; February 15th, 2010 at 07:33 PM.

There are no clothworking factories in Chiconis. There is one (that has been there for a LONG time) on the north side of the Granitefall Mountains overlooking the Feladan Forest and a new one in the shadow of the Spire.

Neither of those are in Chiconis.

As for the attunement and changes, the land was tiered 5 years ago. These changes should have been made then, but they weren't. Truthfully, the only "Racial" component to the towns is the race of NPCs that inhabits them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Mm, alright.

Thank you for clearing that up, Amon.

I will have a look-around for myself at some point.

Er.. are we talking about the clothworking shelter near the (formerly) Brighter Spiders and Breeders? If so.. that's been there. For a long time. Those spiders guarded T2 cloth nodes wayyyy before the T2 revamp, and that clothworking shop was there for that cloth.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Ahh C'gan's build list confused me then -

I still don't have to like it. Just like I still don't like that it was revamped 5 years ago :P. The message is the same.

And Amon basically said what I expected - the only racial part of the towns anymore are the NPCs. At one time that wasn't the case *sigh*.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

I feel your pain, Frith. I miss the times when hatchlings swarmed the hills of Chiconis. It would be neat if there was some kind of incentive to get dragons to swarm to the dragon cities other than quests that only have them passing through.

Hraefn used to hold little gatherings in Chiconis back in the day, but with the latest need to attune there (-sigh-) it seems more of a hassle for the younger characters to get there than is worth it for the stories and get together. I suppose New Trismus and its resident annoyance named Pratt will have to continue to make due.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

well, gliding parties might work.....we on blight enjoy gathering hatchies together and practicing our gliding off the mountaintops around chiconis.......could do it in dralk as well, i should imagine....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

Now wait a minute. I know that between Tagath and I we traveled that area before. Somehow or other, we saw no kenaf, no tailor hall, no tower, no blighted crossroads before. After the patch, they were there.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

There is a new clothworking shop in the shadow of the spire and kenaf is added there too. This is just as far from Dalimond as it's from Chiconis.

I ran my level 9 scout to all these new locations with my Order char.

I didn't do it because I had to but I did that because I love to explore.

This revamp changed an area of which i had great memories. I would get essence in the dalimond hills before we had wisp isle.

Some of us might remember those old days.

If there would be hatchlings that have an exploring mind then they would go attune.

A little idea for Order.

Take all these little hatchlings through the lands and get them attuned.

For once it could be great fun going out together seeing all these new things the devs worked so hard on and they would get attunements which they will need for RoP.

Slate Crest is needed to goto the cleric's tower. They added a bunch of quests around all of these pads so it could be a really nice thing to help hatchies learning to do battle.

Organise events and all of a sudden you will realise you can overcome anything.

You do realize that if more than like 10 players go try to do something like that (heck 7...) then most of them won't be able to move for the lag, get left behind beacuse they won't see everyone move forward, etc.etc.

Its a great idea - I do something similiar to this in another game - but the engine doesn't like it much.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

I think you should do this with like 3 adult/ancient dragons and then a few hatchies but never more then group. Especially when you wanna do it in a RP way.

You wouldn't leave your cubscouts behind they might get lost or eaten by the wildlife.

Did this the other day with a few hatchlings. It was a blast!

This can also be done to help young players level.

I'm mainly speaking about craft.

Many of the places effected by the revamp require building on it.

New players could make bars, bricks etc. If there are players among those who started construction they could help and get XP. This way you can get players intrested into world building.

You basicly get back to the foundation of our communitie here.

Of course there are also the world building events.

You can organise an event in which you decide to build a structure. Players of Order could create a whole RP event around it.

It only needs to be thought up and yes our noble dragon friends can help here transport:-)

Thread Information