Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attunment

Default Re: Attunment

Just in case it matters, it happens to me too, when running on the ground with no 'speed' scales on and no speed buffs. In fact sometimes the delay is so long that I'll have already engaged an enemy, be well on the way to killing it, then a handful will 'pop' in and swarm me. Very frustrating.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

*adds her voice*

Yesterday I was running around, no road speed buff, no flying, just regular "running" killing Ulmus beetles outside Bristugo.

I still had to wait a minute or so after running every 20-30 yards to see if there were any Ulmus beetles to be killed. Each section (as I think of it, playign this way I divide the terrain into grids lol), run to the next little area, wait for trees to pop, wait for spawns..wait..wait..spawns - check-kill. No spawns - run another 40 yards - wait..wait...

And I know my runspeed is way under 125...
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

I have the same problem with trotting along - road bonus or not - and suddenly being surrounded by mobs. Happened today with my adult dragon character, walking on normal ground near the Skulk village at Bayn Hill. One minute there's one Fisher I'm going for, and next thing I know there's five trying to bash me.

No speed scales, no special anythings, just takes 30 seconds to a couple of minutes for mobs in a new area to appear.
    - Kesqui - Formerly of Ice, now of Chaos, lair in Liak
    First Rebirth 12-12-2003 / Ascended to Ancient 12-12-2010

Thread Information