Thread: Order server - Oops?

Blog Entries

Default Order server - Oops?

Hello,
    I know the devs did a recent update but I thought I like to pass along two things I noticed. One of them may be a miss on the text log and another I know for a fact is an oops and probably needs to be fixxed.

Ya'll also already may be aware of these, but I thought I be a good player and just point them out.

Allanti the Initiate is the notable problem. Where typically it says <Scout Trainer> <Warrior Trainer> and etc, under her name it says, <No Title given>, or something along those lines.
    Unless you guys meant for her to have no title? o.O

The other I noticed is over on the Blacksmith trainer in New Trismus, if I read right you guys were suppose to remove all the stuff about the tokens, well, apparently he didn't get the message.
    When you complete the first task, which is making the axes, he states that he'll give you some tokens for your trouble(or something along those lines, I'm not good at giving quote to quote), and he gives you copper.
    I know I kinda looked into my inventory and was looking for those tokens, but he didn't give any, so when I reread the update post, I kinda realized that is also probably an oops.

Hope this helps you guys out!

Default Re: Order server - Oops?

Quote Originally Posted by neva View Post
    Allanti the Initiate is the notable problem. Where typically it says <Scout Trainer> <Warrior Trainer> and etc, under her name it says, <No Title given>, or something along those lines.
    Unless you guys meant for her to have no title? o.O
    Fixed. Will now display her membership in the Order of Monks (since she is not, in fact, a trainer).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Blog Entries

Coolness, if I find anything else, I'll let you guys know asap here in this thread, that way I don't make ton of threads. ^^;

Unless you guys rather me report stuff elsewhere?

in feladan, the old consigner is the same.
    Nambanora
    <no name available>

Thread Information