Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Character Profiles

Blog Entries

Default Character Profiles

So, I thought it be nice to see profiles that people have made for there characters on the game. I also don't think a thread has ever been made for something like this and some ways profiles kinda help people get an idea about your character and help sometimes others find the hooks to get people to come roleplay with them.

I will probably also write my own out a bit later today(within this week), as I have three characters to write for. o.o

For those who may not be use to writing Profiles for there characters, I also will provide a format in which you can use. Consider it like a backbone and if you like you can ever make it more complex.

----------------

Name:
    Species:
    Martial Status:
    Family/Friends:

Personality:

History:

Blog Entries

Default Re: Character Profiles

Name: Azkain Ssuneka
    Alias: Kain
    Species: Sslik

Likes: Hunting, Sunbathing, Scenary, Crafting, and Exploration
    Dislikes: Dark Magic, Blight, Undead, Unneeded Violence, Trickery, and Dishonesty.

Personality: Azkain can be rather quiet Sslike, he doesn't talk much and when he does, he can a rather decent conversation. He is kind and tries to be honest, he also attempts to be helpful, when the help is needed and if wanted. Azkain as has a strong sense of moral and honor, thus he tries to stick to his morals, honorable ways, and keep is calm. Though he is not one to lose his temper easily, he can lose it and when he does he tends to revert to a bit more of a primative personality which could mean someone may get hurt, this is a side of himself he doesn't like and is aware of, thus he tries extra hard to keep himself in check.

Azkain is the sort that once you make friends with him, you can always count on him to do his best for you. If you save his life, he'll owe you a debt in return, and if you however turn around and screw with him..
    Well, you can figure you probably wont be forgive to easily.

History: Azkain was born in a Nomadic side of Sslik that lived in more open plains of meadows and some trees. There clan was known to have brown to pale green scales, along with fins on there heads and tend to be more of a carnivore type, with their sharp teeth very easy to see. They tend to sprout feathers with a stripe like pattern and are kept trimmed close to their fins as an accent of sorts.

Azkain like many Sslik didn't have a mother or a father, the tribe was his family and he was part of the tribe. As a young one, he help out, like many would with fetching sticks, or grass to help for fires or building materials. Things easy to carry and yet helped them gain strength.
    He was also taught to hunt at a young age, as he had a good eye and a good sense of smell for tracking. Then he was also taught some of the forms of shaman magic, this was mostly a test, but the head shaman came to realize through the training that Azkain had a gift of mastering the life force energy around him. So between the hunting lessons, which he refused to give up, he was also learning the ways of the healing magic. This made him a very busy youngling.

Then the worst came, while his tribe was one the move to another location to more fertile grounds, they were attacked by the Undead warriors and the Blight came to surround them. He, like so many others faught, and he-- like so many, died.. Or so he should have.

Azkain found himself awake within a human strong hold, apparently several weeks had passed, and he was explained by one of the guards that he was a Gifted, one who could not die. Azkain at this moment wasn't sure if he should be upset of such a curse.. or a blessing, or just laugh.
    He was the only one who survived and he was only a small number of so many...

Azkain then went under training under the empires watchful eye, though he was a Gifted, some strings were not so tight, thus now he roams where he wishes and how he wishes, so long as he answers when the empire calls for him.
    Perhaps it is a bit of a leash, but they did find him, got him back on his feet, and thus he felt he owned them a debt, a debt of servitude perhaps, but a debt never-the-less.

There is an outside resource for things like this, if you're interested: http://roleplay.orderunderground.org/wiki/Main_Page.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

And Sslik have no gender...
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    There is an outside resource for things like this, if you're interested: http://roleplay.orderunderground.org/wiki/Main_Page.
    Well, that is nice, but why isn't it on the main forum? o.O??

Quote Originally Posted by Veruliyam View Post
    And Sslik have no gender...
    I am aware of that. That is why it has a (?) beside it, hehe.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Name: velveeta
    Species: saris

Martial Status: the virgin queen
    Family/Friends: everyone loves the queen

Likes: warhammers, large shields, bridge meets with el, the color green
    Dislikes: inconsiderate, rude, knowitall peeps

Personality: vain and haughty but still loveable

History: she was a noob and is now an elder noob

Name: mourningwood
    Species: dragon (lunus)

Martial Status: married to the goal of geting into the 100/100 hatchie club before he goes crazy
    Family/Friends: everyone on blight

Dislikes: getting wet

Personality: mourningwood's just this guy, ya know?

History:
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Name: Ssilmath Torshak
    Species: Sslik

Martial Status: Never bonded
    Family: Sati, adopted 'daughter'
    Friends: Far too many to list all

Dislikes: The majority of mammals, strangers, dishonorable conduct

Personality: Grouchy, grumpy and just about every old codger stereotype

History: Well into it's second century, is the last surviving member of the Iron Fangs tribe. Fought as a warrior at Tazoon when the Aegis were finally halted. Has never received the Gift, though is granted a limited immortality by Kass, god'dess' of the Sslik. Has since devoted it's life to being 'her' avatar and champion.
    Ssilmath Torshak, Paladin of the Lost, Shaman of the Damned, Master Armorsmith

My other "crack would be cheaper" hobby
    http://ssilmath.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by neva View Post
    Well, that is nice, but why isn't it on the main forum? o.O??
    Because it is player-run and hosted.

I far prefer to use that one, as we can go back in and edit, add photos, etc. At any time.
    It's nice to have it all in one spot, with interconnecting links.

Big crunchy ancient dragoness of Order

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nambroth View Post
    Because it is player-run and hosted.

I far prefer to use that one, as we can go back in and edit, add photos, etc. At any time.
    It's nice to have it all in one spot, with interconnecting links.
    Point Made. XD
    I suppose the wiki would be good for long term profile keep up...
    I guess then this is the thought that counts? ^^;

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

those truly interested in vel's and mw's histories can go here:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17230

gots to work on one for derexx now....
    Last edited by velveeta; February 23rd, 2010 at 07:05 PM.
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

And I imagine its also on the wikki and not the main forums because if this had been started say a year ago or even longer, this would be like 50 pages long with 40 pages of unplayed character histories .

I'd add mine but its a bit long now..lol.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

Name: Awdz Bodkins
    Species: Gnome :-)

Martial Status: Unmarried/not available
    Family/Friends: Cousin Gwillimena/Scions + well... everybody ;-)

Likes: Klava! Chocolate, mmmmm! Figuring out new ways to address things that come up (debatable whether any are actually useful). Guild roasts and special event baking.
    Dislikes: Gnome traps (usually pits I can't jump out of), getting jumped from behind by a nasty that whomps me.

Personality: Good-natured chaos in motion ;-)

History: See "Kindled and Gifted", available through Istaria Publishing. :-D

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

The roleplay wiki was originially started by players, not the devs. It's an outside project, so there'd be no reason to have it as part of the forums here. It resides on servers that do not belong to Virtrium.

The blame is Tigris'.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Raptress View Post
    And to me unnavigable. I can't find anyway to get a directory of what is in there. Random pages get boring quickly. And sometime when it isn't nearly dawn and my eyes are falling shut I should remember to post Dracaena's story.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    And to me unnavigable. I can't find anyway to get a directory of what is in there. Random pages get boring quickly. And sometime when it isn't nearly dawn and my eyes are falling shut I should remember to post Dracaena's story.

Yea, the wiki needs some work, I was noticing that as well. though I am sure they will probably get around to linking stuff up.
    Wikicode can sometimes be a pain. o.o
    More so then softcode for a MUSH. -_-;

Yes, I will add my voice to the "wikki is impossible to navigate" issue. I have no idea how to do Wikki code - but noone would ever know what's on that site if they don't get creative themselves. The dragon language, the player profiles - no clue how to get to any of it.
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

I would like to be able to create a page for my character at your wiki website, however have no idea how to do that........

C'gan we're not saying there's no pages there..we're saying that if you're sitting at the Main Page of the Wikki.. You'd have no clue how to find anything, or what was there.

That's all .
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Iea has returned.

Unfortunately, I'm no wiki expert either and I'm not the one who set it up. I have no idea how to change the front page to see the list of categories.

Thread Information