Thread: Clearing some space

Default Clearing some space

Hey

Ive recently returned to the game and have an excess amount of gear and gems I am willing to sell. Ill update this thread when I can with more details but at present I have a lot of weapon gems, stat crystals and Jewelery set pieces I am willing to part with, send tell to Madeen_unity, Kazangos and when he's back Stock (not sure if ill get the unity suffix) to discuss any kind of trade, I havent been ingame for a wile so not sureon the rarity of items but i trust you not to take advantage of my disadvantage :P

I also on my store char have some of the old Argent/Sugent gemstones lvl35 I believe, that id be willing tp part with.

Default Re: Clearing some space

welcome back

Would love to trade and buy stuff with/from you. Are you on Chaos or order? What times are you on generally and which time zone (so I can catch you).

OMG- Stock

so good to see you back again!!!!
    *gives her old mate a big welcome- hug*

I assume you play on Chaos? We play on Order, but have chars on Chaos too.
    Looking forward to meet you again.

Enjoy new Horizons:-)))
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Lol hey Lov good to see ya still around, Yea I am on Chaos, usually around about 6 or so UK (GMT) time maybe before depending on how I feel and stuff

Also another note since Stock has been put on hold due to technical issues so I am going to use my other chars to make some money if poss

Any plot/lair owners need any T1 at present work doing pm me ingame or pm me on the forums letting me know what and where to work, will work for anythign reasonably priced, contact me to arrange something.

Thread Information