Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 180

Default Re: Blight Update 180

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    Kerian's Quest: Carry a Status Report to Gerix in Kion was offered to my hatchling who still has Avariatus' Quest: Learn About the Helian Faction; Learn About the Lunus Faction uncompleted in the quest log. I thought those would need to be completed before getting the status report to Kion.
    Got it. Thanks.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Map

oops, my bad. scratch that, I figured the problem. The Map looks good for me too.

Im not sure if the following is a bug or lack of my knowledge but here it goes..

Outfitter Ciowiel offers a quest named "Outfitter: Hide Grips" when you have collected the 10 hides and talk to her again she wants you to return with "Twenty cured Dire Wolf Hides". However she just gave a formulea to make "Dire Wolf Hide Strips".

I checked if she or any nearby NPC sold the formulea to make those but sadly no luck. Also hunting the Dire Wolves with the quest active didnt trigger any loot other than regular.

Is it possible that there is a step missing in the quest or a formulea missing?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post
    Im not sure if the following is a bug or lack of my knowledge but here it goes..

Outfitter Ciowiel offers a quest named "Outfitter: Hide Grips" when you have collected the 10 hides and talk to her again she wants you to return with "Twenty cured Dire Wolf Hides". However she just gave a formulea to make "Dire Wolf Hide Strips".

I checked if she or any nearby NPC sold the formulea to make those but sadly no luck. Also hunting the Dire Wolves with the quest active didnt trigger any loot other than regular.

i have the quest done yet. but you need only to gather 40 hide strips and make 20 dire wolf hide strips.

its weird, you need to do strips but the weapon tech kit: dire wolf hide grip only needs dire wolf hide.. so the strip formula is useless
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ahh! Thanks Vasilios, I didnt try that. The NPC dialog should be changed though then imho..
    Dakoren Ironhand - Multiclassed Half-Giant
    Krondel Bloodclaw - Ancient Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Dakoren Ironhand View Post

No, the quest requires strips but says "cured Dire Wolf HIdes" instead of specifying the strips.

Fixed the formula for the Grips as well while I was at it (both skill requirement and hides->strips).

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Default Re: Parts work

Quote Originally Posted by SkSlyr View Post
    Made a new Claw with the new claw socket techs. Is a good deal, now the tool claw is left to use cedar. Tried jamming a cedar knot to help the socket but no dice.
    I dont' really understand what you are saying here. Does the socket work?

Maybe he means that the weapon socket tech still requires cedar boards.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I dont' really understand what you are saying here. Does the socket work?
    The claw socketing tech works just fine on weapon claws, as far as I can tell.

I think SkSlyr was talking about the fact that tool claws still take tool sockets, leaving one socket tech that dragons still need cedar boards for. I don't know why they thought a cedar treant knot would substitute for a cedar board though. O_o

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Default Claw tech, Costume bugs

Yes, the Claw socket tech works for making the dragon claw weapon..

Another thing is, it seems the old costume bugs are in effect. The gathering actions for all but saris ghosts. The female zombie, ghost, mummie dryad run/walk. Sslik skeleton sit/walk. Dryad skeleton missing wings.

Default Re: Claw tech, Costume bugs

Why would a dryad skeleton have wings?!?!

And I am going to need further specifics on the other costume bugs, as I don't know what you are talking about. Though they won't be fixed for this year, we can at least put them on the list of something to do as time permits.

Default Costume bugs

k, here goes.

In the Definitions/monsters/ skeletons the xx_u_char.def for each type of char under string list animstateFiles = , could use a xx_gather.def to give the gather animations. also for ghost human,sslik, dryad types. undead and mummy types too somehow.

In the definitions/ monsters/ skeletons / sslik xx_u_char.def is under string list animStateFiles = . a ref to sarisskel_u_anim_standard.def, change this to sslik_u_anim_standard.def. This should fix the Sslik skels not sitting. Change the saris_m_anim_movement.def to sslik_u_anim_movement.def would be a good thing too.

In the definitions/ monsters/ ghosts/ dryadghost_f/ there is a xx_movement.def with string name -Run- that refs to a xx_walk_n.gr2.
    This might fix the walk animation while running.

Hope this isnt more confusing.. lol

anyhow when they get to dipping into the files maybe can change or add stuff up.. maybe a wearwolf, wrathe, or something.

Default Npc name N.T.

the Npc on New trisimus, Anistor the assessor of the soul, is missing her name. Floating name states;
    Imperial Assessor of Soul
    <Imperial Assessor of the Soul>

Thread Information