Thread: Dragonboy..... Please read... You will laugh...

Default Dragonboy..... Please read... You will laugh...

You posted the "coffee cup" problem in the patch thread that is closed. It was brought to my attention by an guildie that someone found my biped / hatchie trap

You posted:

Which part are you referring to?
    The bug under a coffee cup or the strange amount of damage that Skulks do?

If it is the “bug under a coffee cup…
    You see from a distance the strange distortion you see on my screenshot.
    If you keep walking towards it however you are suddenly surrounded with rock all around and you have a roof over your head. Like the new screenshot shows you are completely surrounded and forced to recall.

This one is made before I made the screenshot as dragon.

It is the domed roof of my Tier 4 Pawnbroker lair on the 0 level. just enough of it pokes through the terrain to trap snacks for Flatspin as you run into Istaria's Union. If a flying dragon goes into the PB and flies up to the ceiling they can see the grass from the road and will pop out of the lair and into the "coffee cup"

Thanks for making note of that... I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice.

See you in Istaria *chomp*

Edit: Oh if you run up the north side of the cup, you can eventually "bounce out" of the cup without recalling. shhhhh don't tell the other snacks....
    Justa Mirage: Ranger 100 / Healer 92 / Carpentry 100 / Confectioner 100 / Fletching 92 / Weaver 62 / Gatherer 34
    Flatspin: Ancient Lunus Dragon 100 / Craft 100 / Lairshaping 100

Default Re: Dragonboy..... Please read... You will laugh...

Oh I remember that happening to my hatchling on Chaos a couple years ago. I didn't think it would be the same thing after all this time. I ended up falling into the lair room and having to find my way out of the lair. (least think that is what happened, slept since then and details are fuzzy). Istaria can be a strange place.

Dracaena

Justa
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Justa Mirage View Post
    It is the domed roof of my Tier 4 Pawnbroker lair on the 0 level. just enough of it pokes through the terrain to trap snacks for Flatspin as you run into Istaria's Union. If a flying dragon goes into the PB and flies up to the ceiling they can see the grass from the road and will pop out of the lair and into the "coffee cup"

Thanks for making note of that... I was wondering how long it would take someone to notice.

See you in Istaria *chomp*

Edit: Oh if you run up the north side of the cup, you can eventually "bounce out" of the cup without recalling. shhhhh don't tell the other snacks....
    LOL

That was in fact probably the last thing that I could imagine.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

Thread Information