Thread: Has anyone found EXPERT primal attack?

Default Has anyone found EXPERT primal attack?

Hey there all, I just wanted to start a thread about primal attack EXPERT formula that is supposed to be in game now. I have been killing literally thousands of monsters all 81-100 without seeing this formula however I have stacks of 10+ of almost all other spells and about 40 million more hoard.

So the question here is have you seen the expert version in game and what was killed to make it drop? I have only seen a single comment on a blight thread about it and it had zero details, when i went on to ask some old buds on blight, no one had seen it, these being are long standing blight players.
    Ancient Azure - Dragon of Blight (Now Chaos) 100/100
    Khan 'Azure' the Patriarch - 1st Adult Dragon
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Default Re: Has anyone found EXPERT primal attack?

Flame and me went for the form too.
    Dunno if it were thousands we killed- but comes close.
    In all areas.
    No expert form.

But I remember it was always like that with new drag forms.

The secret is to let go We shall loot it when its time
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

At least be happy to have both the Beginner and Journeyman forms as loot.
    The other forms are probably just teasers and the Expert form will come in a few patches.
    Rvlion- LvL 100:100:100 - 59.3M - Lunus Ancient
    Gallinthus- LvL 100:42:41 - 6.9M - Hatchling
    Lohasbrand– LvL 4:3:0 – 1.0M - Hatchling
    Sslion- LvL 25 Mage, 25 Warrior, 10 Cleric, 6 Druid, 6 Monk and a few Craft Schools

I heard a rumour that Lung Tien has it........Not sure if it's true however. Haven't seen the expert spell myself.

It drops. I just double-checked.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Ok, thanks Amon I was getting worried that I was wasting my time but if you confirmed it I will keep killing things as I go. Now I just have to hope its not tied to a single named or type of mob.
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Have you tired the Carrion Crawlers, Maggots or Dung Piles in the Doom? Found the Pack form down there, and I can't imagine there are a lot of folk killing those three. :/
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

If you found the form in a Dung Pile...are you really sure you still want it? XD

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by Xanthia View Post
    If you found the form in a Dung Pile...are you really sure you still want it? XD
    Ill just clean it in your calderon.

joking aside, while farming the wicked molar and suffering from the chinese water torture due to all the rain. One biped passed me by telling me hes heading off to old rach to farm the expert primal tech. we exchanged buff. dont remember the bipeds name, gonna have to check my files. But he seemed to know somthing.

once I get this molar, and warm my wrinkled scales. ill go abuse off those mobs in old rach see if im lucky.

Well to my knowledge no one on Chaos has the expert version yet and for such a minor spell it seems awfully hard to acquire. I just hope it's not on mobs that require non-dragons or large groups to get, risk / reward would be kinda skewed on it, I could understand if it was a master.

Then again with the games ever expanding formula count odds are becoming like the lotto to hit the one you are looking for.
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanukk Sytheclaw View Post
    Ill just clean it in your calderon.

joking aside, while farming the wicked molar and suffering from the chinese water torture due to all the rain. One biped passed me by telling me hes heading off to old rach to farm the expert primal tech. we exchanged buff. dont remember the bipeds name, gonna have to check my files. But he seemed to know somthing.

once I get this molar, and warm my wrinkled scales. ill go abuse off those mobs in old rach see if im lucky.
    Wierd where did the edit button go?

Anyhow Daneth was the name of the biped i spoke to. Completely forgot that he is one of guarans alt. Dorry on that part Guaran. Hope you had luck finding the spell.

Just wanted to ask again about this spell as on Chaos no one has had it drop as of yet. It is kind of frustrating to spend oodles of time killing anything that moves in the hope to see it but it's now getting pretty depressing knowing the amount of monsters killed. I was able to kill enough monsters in the past few weeks to give myself another 40 million hoard and that doesn't include the hoard I gave away. At one point I had over 2000 trophies from a single type of critter, and I have been moving around to different mobs to boot!

So does anyone have the expert version yet and if so where did it drop? Thxs!
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure View Post
    Just wanted to ask again about this spell as on Chaos no one has had it drop as of yet. It is kind of frustrating to spend oodles of time killing anything that moves in the hope to see it but it's now getting pretty depressing knowing the amount of monsters killed. I was able to kill enough monsters in the past few weeks to give myself another 40 million hoard and that doesn't include the hoard I gave away. At one point I had over 2000 trophies from a single type of critter, and I have been moving around to different mobs to boot!

So does anyone have the expert version yet and if so where did it drop? Thxs!
    Regardless of what dev's have said (*cough*amon*) this is not dropping.

200,000 kills and counting... no sign.

Something is broke.

no expert form here,
    still hunting nearly every day.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

same here, hunting extensively in mylocks, corrupted guards scorps, even the spiders. also many various t5 outside Doom.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarr View Post
    same here, hunting extensively in mylocks, corrupted guards scorps, even the spiders. also many various t5 outside Doom.
    It's clear it doesn't drop in doom. nor skulks. t5 out of delgarath I was hitting pretty heavy till I deduced it isn't dropping yet.

I spent the last week on Wind Golems and the storm brutes near them, nothing. Though they had the highest chance of dropping primal spells compared to all other mobs I have fought so far, but after a few thousand of them it doesn't seem to exist...
    Too Much Hoard To Count.

Expert Primal Attack spell formula is now part of the T5 Loot General Rare table.
    blight 182

*runs away*

*Cackles maniacly* I KNEW I wasn't crazy.
    "Close your mind to stress and pain, fight till you're no longer sane. Let not one **** cur pass by, How many of them can we make die!!"
    "March of Cambreadth" by Heather Alexander
    Drakarr Lunus dragon, Chaos 100 ADV 100 DCRA 80 LSH

Quote Originally Posted by Drakarr View Post
    *Cackles maniacly* I KNEW I wasn't crazy.
    It was on a different table before, but it did drop. Just not from very many monsters. Now, it will have a greater chance.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information