Thread: Blight Delta 181 Discussion

Default Blight Delta 181 Discussion

The changes to Primal Vengeance, Eminence, Vital Defiance, Primal Flash now prevent these techniques from being used on tier 1 scales and spells.

I don't mind the additional comps being required. I wouldn't even mind if those comps were tier 4 or tier 5 (or even tier 6). But these techs have always been applicable on all tiers of equipment.

Default Re: Blight Update 181

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Seriously?

Holy cow....

And I thought that primal cast + BOFB was overpowered, but this is akin to playing Morrowind in God Mode .

I disliked that hero's resolve gave heroism. Not only is the new effect 70% of heroism (with the delay reduction removed and replaced with the chance of removing negative effects), but to have a duration of 15 minutes and recycling? I think even if the timer were set to something reasonable; I'd still like to see something different than heroism, not an almost clone of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster
    I'm gonna post in this one too!

I think the Hero's Resolve when it was Heroism was nice.

Now if the effect LASTS for 15 minutes, that's probably a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran
    I think the Hero's Resolve when it was Heroism was nice.

Now if the effect LASTS for 15 minutes, that's probably a typo.
    Well, the duration is 15 minutes, but the recycle is repeating, which means that there is effectively no downtime on it.

And having hero's resolve so closely resemble heroism really takes away from the best ability a warrior gets; IMO it cheapens warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    but the recycle is repeating
    The recycle of the whole ability is 30 min, i just checked.. what means that repeating in the middle i guess insta removing 4 hostile effects when used.. the next use after 30 min..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Chib; March 16th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Quote Originally Posted by Chibisuke
    The recycle of the whole ability is 30 min, i just checked.. what means that repeating in the middle i guess insta removing 4 hostile effects when used.. the next use after 30 min..
    Well, that does look different. It appears as though the 15 minutes would be the removal of negative effects (and that recycles; not sure what the interval is). I can't tell if the + to armor duration is also 15 minutes and the attack buffs (+attack skill, 125% damage, + 1 attack) is a 1 time deal (next attack) or if it also lasts for 15 minutes. Would have to see what it does in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Creme View Post
    what it does in game
    Armor and attack increase buff lasts 15 minutes, but the cleansing lands just once when you turning on Resolve, it does not removing hostile effects non stop..
    Timeo danaos et dona ferentis..

Quote Originally Posted by Chibisuke
    Armor and attack increase buff lasts 15 minutes, but the cleansing lands just once when you turning on Resolve, it does not removing hostile effects non stop..
    Really, so you can be super hitter guy/dragon for 15 minutes, with a 15 minute cooldown?

*ponders how a dire hide grip was considered overpowered when it had a 20% chance to go off and had to be reduced to 5%*.

Yeah, speaking of the grip; hide grip cannot be applied to a bow with fang tech, or vice versa... they are mutually exclusive and overwrite each other. Since they are both from the same quest chain this is either a bug, or a completely bogus design.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Yeah, speaking of the grip; hide grip cannot be applied to a bow with fang tech, or vice versa... they are mutually exclusive and overwrite each other. Since they are both from the same quest chain this is either a bug, or a completely bogus design.
    I'm kinda dissapointed that the craftable dire hide grip, is a bit less effective than that first grip tech you get in that questline.

5% chance for 1 extra attack essentially means +5% damage (over time). Seems a bit weak for a near-end game tech. 10 to 15% chance seems more appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I'm kinda dissapointed that the craftable dire hide grip, is a bit less effective than that first grip tech you get in that questline.

5% chance for 1 extra attack essentially means +5% damage (over time). Seems a bit weak for a near-end game tech. 10 to 15% chance seems more appropriate.
    The first one you get is +5% now as well. Neither grip is worth a slot on my bow. My post above is to save others the pain of having a tech overwritten.
    Tempus fugit, memento mori.

Thread Information