Thread: Istaria new map

Default Istaria new map

First, thanks to have updated the map of Istaria, it's now much more accurate.

However, would it be possible to release, not as official game files but as standard download (on the website for example), some maps pictures with higher resolution for players custom use as Fridlekh did during Tulga Games era?

Thank you.
    Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

Default Re: Istaria new map

The maps that were released are ones that Fridlekh redid for us. He's our mapping guru.

I think Firebrand is asking for a download for higher res versions of the latest maps. (Come to think of it, I'd appreciate those too!)
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The maps that were released are ones that Fridlekh redid for us. He's our mapping guru.
    It's what I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelclaw View Post
    I think Firebrand is asking for a download for higher res versions of the latest maps. (Come to think of it, I'd appreciate those too!)
    That's it, as we got around 2005.

Only one thing to do then: pray our guru so he may grant our wish!

Firebrandcrest Arma: Ancient Helian Dragon | Dragon 100 / Dragon Crafter 100 / Dragon Lairshaper 100 / Dragon Crystalshaper 100 (Order) | My MODs: Zexoin's and Firebrand's Sound Emotes Pack v2.5.4.0, Alternate Dragon Bolt Casting v1.4, Old Istarian Ambiance v1.0.8.

The marker for our own position is too dark and doesn't stand out well on the map. I don't like it. Also, could we ever get the roads marked so they show up better?

I agree with Ming, the marker for your own character becomes difficult to see when in the deadlands areas.

I have the same problem seeing the position marker...I would love my little white dot back

or maybe the option to change to a white dragon marker?

Thread Information