Thread: Login problems

Question Login problems

Every time i log in to one of my noob chars, it says Unknown Character and no land is there or anything. What do I do?

Default Re: Login problems

try logging in a few times, there was maintenance today. i find that after maintenance, it takes a bit for things to load up

When you say "landing page" that makes me wonder if you are trying to use a website to log in.

Please verify that you are using the launcher, and if so explain what you mean by "landing page" because I'm confused.

I also don't know what you mean by "noob characters". Are you saying that you have other characters on your account that you CAN log in?

Unhappy Re: Login problems

i said nothing with landing page in it....and yes i have other chars that can login and this one cant...well it can but just not everything loads... and last night i had the same problem with my main Hotlava. I relogged three times and same thing, but this time it was different things that wouldnt load like the chat box and the player list, and the teleport locations. I havnt tried today because i have an appointment but i will try later on.

And im using the client not the site.

Click me!

I have run into weirdness before where I couldn't log into Order but Chaos worked fine. Another time I could log in all characters but one and shard didn't seem to be a factor. Or my Blight character logs into nothing but sky. Manually clearing the world cache (be sure to get the cache the affected character is on) in the computer files cleared up the problem.

Dracaena

Thread Information