Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I discovered Istaria through a Youtube video! I liked the look of it so I thought I'd give it a try. I paid a sub for a dragon character, since well, I love dragins...

The character is called Fajra Rynn, and I'm working hard on making her able to fly. She's currently hatchling, level 12. Can I please have some detail on the purpose of the hoard?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hello

Welcome to Istaria.

I hope you have a great time here and if I may ask...

What video on youtube?

It was a walkthrough uploaded by a YT user called Yangchuanosaurus. Although there's only one part.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Talon View Post
    I paid a sub for a dragon character, since well, I love dragins...
    I think we all love dragons, anyways welcome!

Welcome to Istaria!

To answer your question, dragon hoard is used to improve armor, power your breath weapon, and fuel some special attacks. There are some hoard levels per your level that you should be aware of. To get maximum benefit from your hoard you should aim for meeting or exceeding the cap for your level. Easy way to check where you stand is go to http://istaria.wikia.com and search for dragon hoard.

One other thing to know about your hoard. It is a one way trip for any items you hoard and you can't get them back. So be careful you don't hoard something you need by mistake. Also, even though we can hoard coins that is a poor use of your coin. Coins will be more beneficial for buying hoard on the connie or formulas needed.

Hope that helps,

Dracaena

Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
    Welcome to Istaria!

To answer your question, dragon hoard is used to improve armor, power your breath weapon, and fuel some special attacks. There are some hoard levels per your level that you should be aware of. To get maximum benefit from your hoard you should aim for meeting or exceeding the cap for your level. Easy way to check where you stand is go to http://istaria.wikia.com and search for dragon hoard.

One other thing to know about your hoard. It is a one way trip for any items you hoard and you can't get them back. So be careful you don't hoard something you need by mistake. Also, even though we can hoard coins that is a poor use of your coin. Coins will be more beneficial for buying hoard on the connie or formulas needed.

Hope that helps,

Dracaena
    Oh yes, this helps very much so. Thanks for the help and welcomes!

*serves Dragon_Talon an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Welcome to istaria! If you have any questions about things or need help, feel free to ask!

Actually there is another question, how do I delete a character? I did find another topic but it did not explain very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Talon View Post
    Actually there is another question, how do I delete a character? I did find another topic but it did not explain very well.
    https://play.istaria.com/Default.aspx Head to here, then once you log in, go to manage characters->my characters->Delete Characters ^^

Thankyou

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

most welcome home, drag!! what shard are you on, if i may ask?
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

I am afraid I am not familiar enough with the game to know what you mean by "shard" ^^

Welcome to Istaria

Shard = server, we have 3. Blight = Test, Order = Roleplaying, Chaos = Regular.

If you're on Chaos I'll probably run into you before long...though I don't exactly keep normal UK hours.

I thought that is what you meant, lol. I am on Order. Is there any way to switch shards without deleting the character? I'm just wondering.

Btw Fajra is now "Fajra Rynn the Gifted" ;D

I think you can switch by paying a fee to have your character transferred, don't know how much it costs though. But you can always have a character on each shard

Blog Entries

Yeah, you can have different characters on different shards. So, you can have one on Order, one of Chaos and one on Blight.

The thing to remember about the servers are this:
    Order = Roleplay
    Chaos = Normal
    Blight = Test

So each server has its own flavor and love.

Welcome to Iastaria. Being a hatchling is not easy but I think you'll find the community here very friendly and helpful. I play on Chaos but I imagine the players on Order are every bit as friendly and helpful. You can get a character transfer, for a price, but I would suggest making a new one on whichever other server you might want to try as this will give you the opportunity to sample the differences and see which is more to your liking. You may even like them all and wish to divide your time and relish in having the best of all the game has to offer.

Thread Information