Thread: ...what i have reached

Default ...what i have reached

i had only a few weeks of fresh air from unity before the last sunset was over. a lvl 20 hatchling and some game experience.. the game? dead..

but there was hope.. a long way from Europe to America.. two live- and a testserver. then, i started again.. a red hatchling.. but this time with some experience what to do.. he grows.. and again... almost made it.. 100/100 finally.. but not enough.. a young biped.. a sslik exactly.. he was small but a good crafter.. his friend the red ancient dragon has helped him to reach the maximum craft level.. he did.. time to do some adventure levels.. 4 classes at same time.. it was great and fast.. the biped grows and grows.. high enough to fight against the t6 elite blights.. then.. another young sslik was born.. his big brother shows him the best way to grow.. at least one craftclass to 100 and 5 adventure classes.. now both ssliks were able to beat alot of t6 elite blights together.. there... a third young sslik has grow fast.. all are now able to beat t6 blights alone.. but the time has changed... gods came to earth and changed many things.. and new things appeared.. but stop.. old and good stuffs has changed too.. and there was a punch in my face... CoT.. i suffered.. all the strength... away.. gone.. stopped.. what a pain...

things.. like expert forms.. all buy-able from the trainers.. it cant be.. so many years of collecting expert forms... but no one need them because they can buy it... metal bar, stone bricks, essence orbs.. all for a small charge of coins.. (sorry, i miss nadia (nadja?) and her friends).

thats all i have earned during exploring, fighting and trading..for years... what for?

so the point is: i don't play anymore.. all the pain.. changes... bad changes.. more bad changes.. i have enough..

my account expires at Jun 06, 2010.... maybe i play some days but i don't buy a new sub..

Default Re: ...what i have reached

so many days, so many evenings, so many nights, so many years
    unity- chaos-order
    you, Flame and me in Istaria- always linked with skype..

what is left to say?

Thank you, my friend-
    Thank you for everything
    Thank you for the good times we had together.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

things.. like expert forms.. all buy-able from the trainers.. it cant be..
    It isn't.

You can buy Beginner and Jman forms from the trainers, and ONLY the basic ones (you can buy, for example, Ring and Chainmail forms, but NOT the Scale and Plate).

You can use Lore Tokens in the Robots to get a random form for your current craft school, but it is Random -- it can take a lot of tokens to get _the_ form you're looking for. And again, that's only for Beginner and Jman.

You cannot buy Expert Forms at all; in fact the Vielo who used to sell those for absurd amounts of gold coin are now gone, so they are now drop-only. Nadia is indeed gone, but that's a discussion that has been had many a time.

I feel your pain as I have also painstakingly collected forms for other players.

However, you can't buy T4 and T5 techs, or all those crystals you have.

The scalecraft recharge kits are also very rare drop only. I'm sure there are other oddball things.

*serves Vasilios a container full of delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    you have accomplished a lot in game, but it is always your company that we appreciate more. :-) many have taken breaks and come back, i hope we see you again sooner rather than later.

Well i still hope you will come back. Wish you all the best. And again thanks for all help and things you explained.

Greetz Neuv!

Thread Information