Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Launcher Changes

Default Re: Launcher Changes

Why not implement a BACK button for those of us that do accidentally hit the create new character screen? It is beyond frustrating to have to use CTRL ALT DEL and the task manager to close the game and relaunch it. Seems to me like a feature that should have always been included. While I'm on the subject of things that should be included, why when we log out of the game are we not simply redirected to a character login screen so we can either log in with a different character or then choose to actually Quit the game? I find it frustrating to have to completely restart and sit through the insanely long loading screen to get back into the game with an alt character.

Well Maegi what I did is move create new char to the veryt bottem of the list
    you will see 2 bigger arrows on the right hand side click on new char and use the isde arrows to click click click click it to the very bottem of the list

When I rearrange my characters like that, it really only lasts until the next patch and then my entire list is reset to some random order.

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

weird, my list stays as i put it thru thick and thin....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information