Thread: Silo Storage

Dash

Default Silo Storage

Does anyone have a list of the teired silo storage like there is with the buildings?

Dominis

Default Re: Silo Storage

Tier 1 Silo 6000 1 6x12 Tier 2 Silo 6000 1 5x9 Tier 3 Silo 9000 1 6x12 Tier 4 Silo 9000 1 5x9 Tier 5 Silo 12000 1 6x12 Tier 6 Silo 12000 1 5x9
    Old Style is the same as tier 2 but with a rough footprint of 5x5

Warzen

Due to the stupid gap between new silos you can also fit more Storage Silos (Old) in the same space as T2,4,6 Silos. I have a 52x52 plot and Fit 9 silos left to right and 8 silos top to bottom on each side of my plot.When I tried to use new silosI could only fit7 left to right and 6top to bottom. I tried to place all silos as close to the edge of my plot.

What did I do?I placed 25 old silos versus 19 t4 silos. I will have 150,000 bulk storage of 25 resources instead of 171,000 bulk of 19 items. I think it was a fair trade.

Linea

You can rotate and stagger the new silos so as to fit more in, and it comes out just a hair better than old silos, and old silos cost alot more resources. I'll take a screenshot to demonstrate once the game is back up. you need a 0.4 spacing between each to make it work. So after alignment, offset, stagger, and overlap, you end up with dimenions of 4.4 x 5.4 vs 5 x 5 as I recall It's also a royal pain to line them up, I had to use temporary walls to help with the alignment. Personally IMO they should just make the footprint back into a square. make life simpler.

Thread Information