Thread: Ciao, Babes~!

Default Ciao, Babes~!

It was fun while it lasted, but I've finally had my fill and lost my patience for the time being. :3

I've got one more month before the last of my subscription runs out, so you'll likely see me pop in from time to time to do some cleaning up and maybe wrapping up the plot lines for my characters.

I'm not going to get into the why's of my leaving, just know that I have my many reasons. I'll likely be back sometime in the future, so until we meet again, I wish you all the absolute best!

For those that don't have my contact information and need to reach me, you can send me an email at [email protected]

Lovin's to you, Critters~.

Default Re: Ciao, Babes~!

*serves Hraefn some delicious klava in a container presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    farewell and return sooner rather than later! :-)

Aww, sad to see you go and wished I could have seen you more often since our last meeting .

Hope you return in good and high spirits ready to tackle the Aegis again. Hope we meet up more often when you do!
    Frith-Rae BridgeSol
    Great Elder of Keir Chet K'Eilerten
    Iea has returned.

*tries not to tear up* Bye Hraefn. Hope you find your way back soon

Goodbye Hraefn, even though I technically just got back and have been missing you during my own leave, I'll miss you! Continue to miss you! Gah D':

Hope you get back soon! <3

Thread Information