Thread: Who to talk to

Default Who to talk to

I have an account from years back when Horizon came out. I sent support 2 emails to help me with my password. I don't remember it and I don't have the same email address. So far they have ignored me. It's been several weeks.

I don't get it. I am trying to give them money and they ignore me. Is this the state of the game or an I talking to the wrong people, if so who should I contact?

Default Re: Who to talk to

Try to file a ticket instead of sending an email.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

https://support.istaria.com/ to file a support ticket.

That worked, thx all

I got my char combined into my new account. Very coooool!!!
    However, one of my char is a monk. I don't think it's around anymore. What should or what can I do?

The monk trainer is on a little island northwest of Kion.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Default Wow, where is everything

I was told to go to Chiconis, I am lvl 21 dragon. I had to run there, just to find out that I should of gone to Drak, I get there and the Tropy hunter says I need to be in Dallimond. I get here and get 1 quest to kill 10 skulks. I have been running around forever and all I found is 1 wolf and a spider, both above my levels.
    Is there a hunting guide somewhere that tells me where so creatures are?

Default Re: Wow, where is everything

http://istaria.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page best info source I know besides asking folks in marketplace/other chats in game.

For skulks, follow the road out of Bristugo toward Sable Shore, and they will find you. Even better, talk to the guard in Sable Shore for the start of a lengthy quest series involving skulks. :-)

Default Re: Wow, where is everything

Yes, Elissa the guard at Sable Shore has some good quests. When I my dragon was L22 I got a quest from her to kill 200 skulks. Took me a couple of days of playing to complete it but the quest alone got me to L25 and all kinds of coin and loot. Even got a medal from Elissa.

Default slate

Where can I find slate, spent 1/2 a day looking and it's pissing me off that it's this difficult. And please don't say wiki, that does not tell me anything about location. I am a lvl 21 dragon and need to do some crafting.
    Thx in advance.

Default Re: slate

I thought you installed the map-pack?

You can ask these kind of little questions in the chats while playing too. Much quicker probably.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Default Re: slate

You can find slate at Slate Crest (requires atunment), Abandon isle (requires atunment), or by going to Scorpion Isle, I dont recall which settlement there is closest to the slate tho. You can reach all these places from Bristugo, or in the case of Abondone Isle, from any major city after atunment.

I aslo seem to recall having stumbled upon a small amount of slate between Sslanis and Parsinia once, but its been a long while so Im not sure if its still there.

Mahagra has slate nodes as well. You have to run up the mountain to find it. I reccommend doing sandstone bricks and sandstone spellshards in New Trismus until level 30-31 though for dragon crafters. Its easier and more efficient. After you get to level 30-31 in dragon crafting then go do slate.

Yes, there is an abandoned slate quarry not far north of Sslanis, by the seaside.

Also, out of Mahagra, is Snowfall. Rumored to be a major gathering for slateworkers.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Thread Information