Thread: Mithril's Bastion: Community Project

Default Mithril's Bastion: Community Project

Ah, Realm of Order, its Kytitia Pyrrithia here, I'm putting out a request to those who might be fond of crafting, or have the time to contribute to a project, that a close friend of mine and I have just recently started.

You see, in Mithril's Anvil, there was once a plot widely used for working Mithril and a few other things located at the coordinates of 27204/24975. It has changed paws a couple of times and then was left neglected; yet, seeing as its in a key location for processing resources such as mithril, yew, essence, and more than a few other things, although its a little bit further from Harro than some may like; I have now taken it into my possession.

This is where I'm seeking all the help I can muster and thus I turn my sights to our fellow Gifted, and non-Gifted alike to help us. This particular plot will have nine expert shops for working various resources, such as metal, wood, essence, cloth and leather, among other things. All of the shops will be public, as will a Tier II consigner, a Tier VI Pawnbroker, a vault and a number of silos. I believe the location of this plot puts it at a prime place to be worked upon; not to mention, under one of its previous owners, I'm willing to hazard a guess or two that many of our fellow crafters have used it at one point, I know I have!

If we could get this re-built, it would once again provide a great deal of assistance to those who wake in our realm of Order. In all, there are twelve silos, ten of which are Tier IV and two of which are Tier VI; it is our hope to eventually upgrade every silo to a Tier VI one for the benefit of everyone. However, many Tier VI resources are beyond both my ability and my friend's ability to work, although we are certainly studying our craft classes hard to learn what we can to build this.

No matter the assistance you can render, be it through funding or resources, your help would be greatly appreciated.

I will compile a list here soon, to show all that is needed, provided we get a large enough response and I shall keep that list as up to date as I possibly can.

Thank you kindly in advance!

Yet, I should get back to work... or Jaela might find a way to root me to the resources... >.>;

Ri'ta'ra'thi Is'mi'nei: Season 100 ADV/100 CRA/100 BLK(former)/100 LSH/ 1.11 BILLION hoard
    Kytitia Pyrrithia: Unparalleled Rating 212 Saris Sorceror, Rating 234 Crafter

Default Re: Mithril's Bastion: Community Project

I have always found it more rewarding to do the work myself.

If I have extra parts while building my plot and I am near yours, I will gladly assist......

Wolf's Paw has an expert blacksmithing shop so the mithril work is done there, at least by me....but I will help where I can
    16 100 crafting classes....getting closer

Thread Information