Thread: Skulk Threat. Scout village.

Default Skulk Threat. Scout village.

The Sarge in Brist gives a quest to scout out the Skulk village near Bristugo. I have gone all round the village several times, sposed to go N,S,W sides to scout numbers. Does this mean I have to look, and where is the spot to look from? Tried on the hills just out of the ville, tried next to pond, ran circle around it....or is this sposed to be a scout run inside the town. Just can't seem to trigger the stage. Little poke in the right direction

Sleel

Default Re: Skulk Threat. Scout village.

There is more than one skulk village, but I admit I haven't found the right one either. The quest dialog says it's near Bayn Hill... wherever that is?

Make sure you speak with the guard at Sable Shores after you get that quest from the Sergeant.
    After that, run and trigger the quest points that are more or less on the outer perimeter of the village.
    Good luck!

/Irramor
    Last edited by Spirit Twister; May 29th, 2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: Spelling

Bayn Hill lies just west off Bristugo and the skulk village between there and Sable Shores is the one you are supposed to scout out.

The quest seems to be bugged however as it requires you to return to the guard in Sable and talk to her before you're able to get the updates for scouting the village, a step that's not mentioned and I think the dialogue she gives you in reply is the same as for another earlier in the questline.

Yes, it has been cleaned up and fixed a bit. Its on blight currently with patch 182.

"Reorganized quest "Forest Skulk Threat I" to work a bit better under the hood."
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
    Bayn Hill lies just west off Bristugo and the skulk village between there and Sable Shores is the one you are supposed to scout out.

The quest seems to be bugged however as it requires you to return to the guard in Sable and talk to her before you're able to get the updates for scouting the village, a step that's not mentioned and I think the dialogue she gives you in reply is the same as for another earlier in the questline.
    AHHH. Never thought of that. I also forgot to mention I'm on Chaos. Found the ville no problem. Stumbled across it while randomly exploring, do that a lot, just toodled round the Drwaven city and turn and ran as soon as I saw the first satyr in the battlefield, double my rank. Thx, for the point in the right direction, been accumulating DP trying to trigger this by running round in the ville and around it. :}

Sleel

Question Re: Skulk Threat. Scout village.

Need some advice (and sorry for not opening new topic).
    Received "Forest Skulk Threat II" quest. Went to village, killed 10 skulks within village, including Shaman and Elder. Everything was noted in quest journal ("10/10, 1/1, 1/1) with final words: return to Sergeant Jonis with a word of your victory.
    Returned to Bristugo - Sergeant keeps silence. No hints, no rewards. What happened and why?

Did you loot everything from the skulks you killed? There is an artifact you need.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information