Thread: dragon scale leveling

Default dragon scale leveling

Is there a document that shows what lvl you need to advance to the next lvl. I seached under dragonscale and got auctions, I seached under dragonscale leveling and got nothing.

Default Re: dragon scale leveling

Do you mean what level do you have to be to equip new scales? In that case it is every 10 levels (10,20,30,40,ect..) up to 90 that you will gain a new scale slot.
    Glindor Occulus - Ancient Dragon - 100/80/25 - (Chaos)
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

Beginning - Chest scale

Level 10 - first wing scale

Level 20 - head scale

Level 30 - second wing scale

Level 40 - first foreleg scale

Level 50 - first hindleg scale

Level 60 - second foreleg scale

Level 70 - second hindleg scale

Level 80 - back scale

Level 90 - tail scale
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

I found it, in the game, dragonscale is one word and that is what I searched for. Stupid me to not try it with a space. I do have a question on the same topic.
    I show lvl 350 dragonscale skill. I need to get to 360 so I can make some slate scales. I have made over 100 armor wing scales and my skills have not climed a single point. Am I missing something here. Is making dragonscales the only way to raise those points.
    I tried to buy the scales I need, but nobody has them, found 1 for the head and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by reneco11 View Post
    I show lvl 350 dragonscale skill. I need to get to 360 so I can make some slate scales. I have made over 100 armor wing scales and my skills have not climed a single point. Am I missing something here. Is making dragonscales the only way to raise those points.
    Your Scalecrafting skill will increase when you level up.

What shard are you on? If your on Chaos I can make you some scales that will increase your scalecrafting skill.
    FaffyMuncher - Half-Giant - 86 ELAR 30 RNGR 20 KNOC 30 OUT 25 BLK 15 MAS - (Chaos)

Cave draconis.

I am lvl 37 in crafting, how much higher do i have to go. I only have 6 silver right now so I can't afford any scales.

6s is more than enough for a set of scalecrafting scales. This will help immensely by getting a set tailored to what you are crafting.

You are 37, have you done all 3 scalecrafting quests yet? This gives you +10 to scalecraft per quest completed.

What tier scalecraft machine are you sitting at? You can sit at a T6 scalecraft machine and get +75 to your scalecraft. A biped machine gives no bonus to scalecraft.

Quote Originally Posted by reneco11 View Post
    I only have 6 silver right now so I can't afford any scales.
    you dont have to pay for them. but if your not on chaos shard i can't help :-/

Cave draconis.

Thread Information