Thread: Rite of Passage Help

Default Rite of Passage Help

What are the requirements to begin the ROP?

My dragon is level 32 adventure, 31 Craft, and 360497 hoard. I want to be a Lunus, so with the help of some trans scales I got my transmutation levels to 303. And yet, it seems I am still not worthy of Karane's quest.

Does this mean I need to get my spellcraft level to 450 too? At the moment it is only 308.

In short, do BOTH my transmutation and spellcraft levels need to meet the requirements to start ROP?
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Default Re: Rite of Passage Help

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_Talon View Post
    What are the requirements to begin the ROP?

My dragon is level 32 adventure, 31 Craft, and 360497 hoard. I want to be a Lunus, so with the help of some trans scales I got my transmutation levels to 303. And yet, it seems I am still not worthy of Karane's quest.

Does this mean I need to get my spellcraft level to 450 too? At the moment it is only 308.

In short, do BOTH my transmutation and spellcraft levels need to meet the requirements to start ROP?
    Nope to start either ROP you only need lvl 30 adv and 20 craft and the 250k hoard.

To finish Lunus you need 300 transmute.

To finish Helian you need 450 spellcraft.

So this means you should be getting the quest when you aren't.

Are you getting any quest dialog from Karane?

Also what shard are you on?
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I am on the Order Shard.

what is Karane supposed to say when I speak with him? I don't get any quests of the usual kind, nor do any quests show up on my quest list after I speak with him.
    My Dragons:

Fajra Rynn: Ancient female, Helian | Azurae Lani: Adult female, Helian | Ignaz Talan: Hatchling male, Lunus

Been too long for me to remember what he says. All I can remember is that he should give you a quest and send you to see both faction leaders and then return to him.

Are you getting quests from other NPC's?

If yes then I think you need to log a support ticket. If no then it may be a different problem which people have had with the chat system.
    Chasing
    Chaos Shard
    Scarlet Dawn

I think I figured it out. I just got the quest! Thanks for quick responses!
    My Dragons:

What was the answer? (So we know what to reply with next time the question is asked )

Unless you can finish it in a short period of time (a week or two), I'd recommend not starting the RoP since it was completely revamped on Blight.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Well when the hatchling greets Karane, you have to make sure you click on all the highlighted promts so that you don't miss anything he tells you.

I was just expecting him to give me a quest like the other ones given to you by the other characters!
    My Dragons:

Thread Information