Thread: Walking to Umyarr?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Walking to Umyarr?

I've been wondering, for a while, whether there is a way to walk to Umyarr the Golem King(30621, 25894 are the coords)? Since you have to kill him for the ARoP(i think), and i have a few biped friends who would like help, i'd need to know if there is a way to run up to him. I've been flying around his cliff-thing for a while, and havent found a path (i gave up when he killed me, lol).
    So, help..?

Default Re: Walking to Umyarr?

i got there by jumping over the back wall of reklar's fortress and working my way up the hill from the other side. i've also pulled umyarr down with my bow before, when he wandered close to the edge.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    i got there by jumping over the back wall of reklar's fortress and working my way up the hill from the other side. i've also pulled umyarr down with my bow before, when he wandered close to the edge.
    thats good to know, thanks awdz ^^

Be careful when ya jumpin over the back wall. There are spots where you can get stuck. There are towers at either end that you can safely jump off of.
    ^.^ *Speed Demon of order..*

also there is another good way.. i have lead bidpeds up, there is a huge mountain around the king, if you go around the back it curves in and you are able to walk up to the edge of his flat walking area.. just hug the back of the mountain and im sure youll find it.

Thread Information