Thread: To my fellow residents of the Battlefield community...

Spiritblade

Default To my fellow residents of the Battlefield community...

I just wanted to say hello to all of my neighbors. My plot is currently designed for crafters in mind, with 6 journeyman machines being built (clothworking, leatherworking, confectioner, tinkerering, blacksmithing and jewelery) and also a saris Adv center for training of the basic Adv classes.

Including the guildhouse for binding, most of the rest is for storage purposes (guildhouse, large human home, T4 silos) though there is a consigner/PB being built as well, and have completed a Human Med Trade Skill center that, as far as I can tell, serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever lol (no machines or trainers on it, and no options to activate any of those in info screen)

In any case, please feel welcome to use any of my machines as they get built (currently concentrating on clothworking shop) or to just stop by and say hello if you see me there [:D]

Now, if only I could get some feedback on my post in the Suggestions section here about us needing some paths/roads in our community to both help with road bonuses when traveling through the community, and to make the place look more like a developed community and less like a big camp site in the wilderness lol [:P]

Spiritblade

Default Re: To my fellow residents of the Battlefield community...

My Journeyman Clothworking Shop is finaly done! [:D]

So anyone feel free to use it if you want that extra boost in skills for leveling tailor/weaver/outfitter or just those extra few skill points to make something thats just out of your range.

Also the adventure center is there for switching classes or doing questsif youwould rather use it than running to Aug (Mage, Fighter, Cleric, Monk, Scout & Druid)

Thread Information