Thread: Ascending Problem?

Default Ascending Problem?

Me and my friend wanted to ascend somewhere other than peak of storms. I have seen people ascend other places but a couple days before our ascention some said they saw a hatchie come out as a hatchie!! Is this true if not im really looking foward to makeingmy next char ascend somewhere other than the peak

Default Re: Ascending Problem?

Someone's pulling your chain. Yes you can ascend elsewhere just fine, but you need to run up the peak to get the buff

Oh no! Don't do that! You'll cause the server to crash and delete everyone's character and open a wormhole to another galaxy!

j/k. Shian is right. Head up to the peak, get your buff, then go anywhere you want. You can even relog and the buff will stay there.

After the revamped ROP is patched live, I don't think you'll even need to get the buff.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

I did the revamped lunus rop last week on blight, you still need to go to the peak to get the buff.

isn't it an unwritten rule you have to do it at the Peak of Storms? won't armageddon happen if you don't do it there?

Oh now i know that i can ascend elsewhere -.- XD WEll i guess next time ^.^ Thank you

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Quote Originally Posted by Romirez View Post
    isn't it an unwritten rule you have to do it at the Peak of Storms? won't armageddon happen if you don't do it there?

well, not on blight!! peeps generally do their ascension in a place with meaning or of celebration.....some peeps wait for special celebrations (guild anniversary, etc.) to ascend.....
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

Thread Information