Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spawn Issues Thread

Default Re: Spawn Issues Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Knossos View Post
    I have found no Shrunken Purple Weavers since the name change from Purple Spider Hatchlings. Abundance of Purple Weavers though and a few of what was Purple Spider Breeders. Killing lots of Purple Weavers resulted in little of relatives.

Knossos
    Yes, this was a bug. Fixing it for the next patch.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LungTien Temeraire View Post
    Could you verify about the Task-Master of terror, a mob we can normally find at Alged, for a quest (Island of Alged: Defeat the Taskmaster)? I've looked for it with friends, killing every other abominations we found, but it didn't spawn...
    I was hunting Elnath yesterday and killed a Task-Master of Terror. It completed the quest and gave me the head. There are Task-Masters of Terror all over Elnath. Actually ran into 5 or 6 of them in the 2 hours I was there.

Maybe the quest dialogue should be amended to say "any of the satyr islands" instead of just Alged.

Thaalia of Order

Quote Originally Posted by Holth View Post
    I was hunting Elnath yesterday and killed a Task-Master of Terror. It completed the quest and gave me the head. There are Task-Masters of Terror all over Elnath. Actually ran into 5 or 6 of them in the 2 hours I was there.

Maybe the quest dialogue should be amended to say "any of the satyr islands" instead of just Alged.

Thaalia of Order
    I spotted the Task-Master of Terror on Corvus last night while I was out hunting. Didn't notice multiples of him and didn't engage him.

Dracaena

Marrow Guards up in Valkoth's lair spawn on top of each other, creating the illusion they are one creature.

Acul, Trandalar and Tagath's in Mala, Genevia Island

I know, I posted this in the "Current Bugs" thread before seeing this one. Small snow beetles and Frostbite are spawning, but snow beetles seem to be absent.
    C`gan Weyrsinger, blue Tagath's rider, WorldProjects Team Lead Emeritus
    Tagath, blue Lunus "for the breath weapon"
    Located in sunny Acul on Trandalar, Order shard

Quote Originally Posted by Shian View Post
    Marrow Guards up in Valkoth's lair spawn on top of each other, creating the illusion they are one creature.
    Err that is Valkor's castle I think but note that sometimes 3 guards are overlaid and appear as one. Nasty surprise to say the least.

Knossos

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    After some searching, it appears Ravagers and Protectors are indeed missing. We're working on getting this fixed.
    Has the problem been solved? I still don't see any sslik ravager at Lesser Aradoth.

Has the problem been solved? I still don't see any sslik ravager at Lesser Aradoth.
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=23191

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Sorry, I don't see anything about the sslik skeleton ravagers there.

Sorry, I don't see anything about the sslik skeleton ravagers there.
    Exactly, that was my point. i.e. read the patch notes for what IS there as well as what ISN'T.

Smile Re: Spawn Issues Thread

Exactly, that was my point. i.e. read the patch notes for what IS there as well as what ISN'T.
    But will it be solved in the next patch? Is there a date?

But will it be solved in the next patch? Is there a date?
    It has been solved with the next patch. As for the date, I cannot say.

Dont know if it be a the bug i filed a ticket on months ago expanding or what have you but Hachlings now refuse to enter in my lair caus they die once inside it i found there are casters and Bow users directly above my lair and are able to cast and Fire there weapons throw the ground into my lair one of the new blood to the game died 7 times attempting to pull spell shards out of my silos

What do u think amon should i reopen the ticket or is this good enough ?
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Quote Originally Posted by lightning claw View Post
    Dont know if it be a the bug i filed a ticket on months ago expanding or what have you but Hachlings now refuse to enter in my lair caus they die once inside it i found there are casters and Bow users directly above my lair and are able to cast and Fire there weapons throw the ground into my lair one of the new blood to the game died 7 times attempting to pull spell shards out of my silos

What do u think amon should i reopen the ticket or is this good enough ?
    The problem with this is unfortunately the placement of the Lair itself. The entrance is high up on Bayn Hill, but the western side of the Lair extends outside of the hill making it uneven. There are Skulk spawns there on that side of the hill and unfortunately the entire area cannot be redone just to solve this issue.

The best solution I've got right now is for you to move and we can condemn the lair and fix it once it isn't owned on any shard. Until then, I'm afraid you may just have to deal with intruding skulks.

The problem with this is unfortunately the placement of the Lair itself. The entrance is high up on Bayn Hill, but the western side of the Lair extends outside of the hill making it uneven. There are Skulk spawns there on that side of the hill and unfortunately the entire area cannot be redone just to solve this issue.

The best solution I've got right now is for you to move and we can condemn the lair and fix it once it isn't owned on any shard. Until then, I'm afraid you may just have to deal with intruding skulks.
    If i move will you give me all the resources back ? keep in mind i despise crafting
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Primal Mastery IX: Trophies of the Isles

I'm not sure if anything was "tweaked" a bit during this last update, but i've spent 4 hours on Isle of Ice tonight. Killed every emerald/peridot golem i could find, dire ice wolves, giant ice beetles, and whatever else would appear. I did see a named Periodot golem several times, but yes, I covered every square inch of the isle by foot.

Never saw Verdeios once. Confirm he's not on vacation?

Thanks

I can confirm he's not "on vacation".

Default Brecah out of Last Stand...

I have noticed that the spawns in the Marble fields north of Last Stand have changed. I don't have a problem with most of the changes except that Brecah seems to be consistantly spawning about every 5-10 minutes in the same spawn spot. This makes trying to harvest marble pretty rough in that area as she and the other marbles seem to spawn without regard to if you are standing inside them or not.

My suggestion is move her around after her deaths if she doesn't (I don't know if I was just 'lucky' and bouncing her back to another person or what). And also do a quick check that marbles not spawn within a certain radius of a standing PC. It kind of ruins immersion to have 4 golems spawn right on top of you when you're dinking at a rich node.

I have also noted a behavioural change, seems to be mostly marble golems more than any others I've fought (T5 golems). They seem to spawn and walk in a non-aggro mode right at me sometimes from over 80 meters away, get to range, then aggro and start attacking. I've stood way outside the normal spawn area and they seem to sniff me out, seems less than 'random' especially when they walk out of their spawn area to try to eat me. Possibly lag related but very wierd and disconcerting.

-HratLi

HratLi SnowPelt : From Bounty to Chaos : Eyes of Istaria
    MultiCrafter, Spirit Disciple, Walking Bleed Attack.
    HratLi's Bucket of Fury : A Saris in cargo gear appears and beats on your foe.
    Damage :
    50-150 Attack Type: Bucket Duration: Until Dispelled Frequency: 0:02

Can't find any of the mobs near the old Outpost north of Harro. ie Withering healers, Phantoms mages etc. Couldn't find that thing that looks like an oversized finger puppet either.

I didnt read all previous posts, but "dark crawler breeders" (old forest north of chiconis) could certainly use a bump! Only 1 of 'them' seems to spawn, and I can not find the 'linked' spot. (Those specific spiders are needed for the quest "Dark Crawler Breeders - Dragon instant heal III")

Also, for the expert T&C quest, Flame and Ash blights are on the kill-list. However, they don't roam WD (anymore?) and only some of the 'elite ash/flame blights' count at certain locations.

greetingz
    Royall on Order / Royal_wind_unity, Royall on Chaos
    Dinsdag on EU-Evernight (LOTRO)

Thread Information